-Chapter 7-

Colton's P.O.V

Incoming Transmission.....

Transmission Playing....

I opens up my eyes, only to see that I'm standing by the river in Amanda's huge garden.
Amanda was in a boat, sitting with her pink parasol.

"RK900, please sit. We have much to discuss." I did as told, even grabbing the oars and rowing the boat.

"How was the last mission?"

"A failure. But I can reactive the deviant and get information from it." That was a complete lie, and I'm not programmed to lie, that deviant can't be reactivated. It was a head shot, that's it.

"Well you better hurry, time is running out. Stop this madness before it gets out of hand."

Amanda⬇ Neutral

Transmission Ending....

I opened my eyes again, only to see me spooning Y/N!? I let her go and in the process, I fell of the bed. There was a loud thud, but she didn't wake up. Must be all the anaesthetic they have her. Some must still be in affect.

There was a small tint of blue on my cheeks, but why? This is an serious error.

I just received a message that we're supposed to be at the DPD station in an hour. That may be a hard task, considering that Y/N is still probably loopy and might not cooperate.

I got up off the floor and dusted myself off, then I gently shook Y/N.

"Ms. L/N it's time to get up. We have a job to be at in an hour."

I only got a groan from her. So I gently smacked her face to get her to wake up.
Still nothing. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Throughout the house all you can hear was 'WHACK'. She woke up after that.

"Frecking heck! Who that frack?!" Her e/c eyes met with my blue eyes. It was kind of cute to see her like this, really.

Software Instability⬆

"I am sorry Y/N but we have to be at the station in an hour." My eyes trailed to her wounded arm. It made me feel upset that she got hurt. Angry that I didn't protect her and worried for her wellbeing.

Software Instability ⬆

"Ughhh! They must really love me to make we work like this! No matter, I'll get ready."

She got up and walked into the bathroom with her necessities. Leaving me in her room with a certain German Husky mixed pup.

"🅱🅾®K!" Puffer barked at me, tugging on my pants leg. I picked up the 2 year old puppy and he licked my face in the process. I gave a soft smile.

"What charms do you have that I can use on your owner?" He tilted his head and licked my nose.

I put him back down and left Y/N's room. I looked around and say down on the couch. Perfect posture and all, but something was nagging at me in the back of my processor.

I can feel?