-Chapter 17-

Y/N's P.O.V

Okay okay! Don't panic, it's just your Dad calling. Who am I kidding? Panicking, I'm panicking!

How am I supposed to tell him I have an android boyfriend, and a small child from a case?

Wait, are me and Colton dating or was it just a kiss and cute nicknames? Couldn't be just that right? There has to be some type of connection between us!

Deciding I've delayed to much already, I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hey, Dad. W-what's up?" I hope he couldn't pick up on my nervousness

"Hey N/N, and the sky. That's what's up." Wow, it's usually me that says the sky thing.

"So, what do I owe to this call?" I just hope he's not in town at the moment, or near the area.

"Well, I've called on a couple of things. But let's get number one out the way, you got shot? Not one but three times in the arm?"

If that's number one, I'm scared of number two.

"Yes, yes I did. But I'm all better now, so no need to worry. Wait, how did you find out about that?"

"I have a few friends at the hospital after the numerous times I've been in and out of there with you and your older sister. Now, number two. The DPD gave you an android partner?"

This is where his hatred for androids come in, I mean, not all of them are bad.

"Yes, and let me guess, friends at the DPD?"

"Yep! Hank told me. Now, your sister and I are in the area, mind opening the guest room again?"

Great, I jinxed myself. Or is this karma or something I did?

"Um, sure! But you might be sharing it with someone."

"Oh? Who's this someone little sister? I refuse to share a room with plastic prick."

Great, Christina  is with him and I'm on speaker phone.

"No, it's just a small boy-"

"Who's the father?!" The both said at the same time. Wait a minute, father?!

"No! There is no father! Just a small boy that I took in from a case because his household android went rouge, and killed his family." I said with a little to much pride.

"And your living with one? Sis, so I need to slap reality into you? W-what's the kids name at least?"

"Christopher, his name is Christopher." I heard the swerve of a car in the background and multiple "Ow's" with "Dad, are you finally to old to drive?"

"His name is Christopher? Wow, well. We'll be there by tomorrow, we just need to sort a few things out and we'll be set. See ya later Champ."

"Later Dad." The call was ended and I looked at Christopher. His brown buzzed cut hair looked like it'll need another cut in a few days.

He looked so peaceful and calm. Then he was woken up by my phone. Who was calling this time?!

I checked the caller ID and grew confused and concerned.

                                                                       Connor?