-Chapter 5-

Y/N's P.O.V
We arrived at the crime scene. In Hank's beat up, old, rusty car. I would have like to have taken my car. But Hank doesn't trust me driving with him because of the incident of Pong. Looking back, I wouldn't trust myself either. But the past is the past, forgive, forget.

The car holted to a stop. I heard the click of the car locks on the door. Hank got out of the drivers seat, and Connor for out of the passengers side. Colton and I were in the back.

"Lets go Colton, and please don't put any evidence in your mouth."

"I'm afraid I can't make any promises Y/N."

I rolled my eyes as he said that, great just what I need a rip-off Connor. Just taller and with a white suit instead of black. Also with a pair of striking blue eyes. Wait, striking?! I can't think like that for someone who doesn't feel, or even love!

I got out the car and walked over to a medium sized house. The windows were shattered. The door broken in, and when you walked inside furniture was strewn everywhere. A few chairs broken and glass everywhere. But what caught my eye was the dead body.

But this case has an eerie feeling to it. Like something is way off. Guess I'll find out after a quick search.

Colton's P.O.V
I scanned the crime scene. A man faced down on a glass table, the glass impaling his stomach and arms.

I kneeled down and picked up a blood sample with two fingers. I brought it up to my nose and sniffed it.

"What the fucking hell?!" I heard Y/N and Lieutenant Anderson say at the same time.

"I'm just collecting some data on the victim. Is there a problem?"

Y/N stood there with a shocked look on her face. Lieutenant Anderson just grumbled "That's your problem, not mine. I already have to deal with this." And simply walked away.

"Colton, I'm going to ignore the fact you sniff blood. So what have you found out about the victim?"

"His name is Victor Cruz, age 56." I informed them.

"Anything else? Because if so, let me know. I'll be checking the other rooms."

I checked for clues on the victim. A stab wound above his right lung caused by a kitchen knife. Causing a flow of blood to clog it up. He choked on his own blood.  When he fell, the glass coffee table shattered and impaled him. There was a few more substances around the body but my research was interrupted.

By a short, almost lanky. Brown haired man. Does he also want to judge me about how I search for evidence?

"Great another plastic prick! Lemme guess, your 'Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife." He mocked.

"No, I am RK900 also known as Colton. Now please, excuse me. I have a mission to focus on." I went back to scanning the evidence.

"Hey plastic prick. How about your order me something to eat?" I stood up and scanned his face.

Name: Gavin Reed

"No, now please let me get back to work."

"Nawh, how about you go and leave this to the professionals. Go on, be a good android."

"You actually smell pleasant." What I said shocked him, he looked completely lost.

"What-"

"Considering how much trash you talk. All bark and no bite I presume. Now be a good boy and leave this to the professionals. Go on." I bent back down and scanned the body. Leaving Gavin there shocked and confused. His mouth went slack jaw, opened wide.

"How about you close your mouth before you attract flies?"

Y/N's P.O.V
I searched every room for the deviant. I turned up empty handed. Every room either torn apart or just kept tidy.

Tossing the towel in, I turned around and started walking back to the body. Only to bump into a broad chest. Hitting my nose in the process.

"Fudge! Connor! What the heck man-"

"Is that the new name you wish to give me Y/N?"

"Oh, Colton! No that is not the new name I wish to give you. Now what did you find?"

"Well I reconstructed the events and found out the deviant had an emotional shock."

"Continue."

"Well when I searched the victim. I found out there were traces of red ice and alcohol."

Great, another drug user. Why are people finding comfort in a fistful of powder?

"Well, the victim abused the deviant while being intoxicated. Giving the deviant that emotional shock. And by my calculations the deviant should still be here."

Wow all of that from sniffing blood. CyberLife really out did themselves!

"Lead the way, I'm right behind you!" He lead me to an attic, when you opened the door dust started flying everywhere.

"Let me go in, you stay out here. I got this." I was about to walk in, only to be pulled back by Colton.

"I advise you to let me go first, if the deviant is armed. You won't suffer the same fate as the victim."

I rolled my eyes, what a charmer. But I shook my head 'no'.

"No, I'm going in. You stay out here and stand guard. Got it?"

"Understood Y/N."

I walked in only to end up getting shot in the shoulder, forearm and hand. All in my right side. I tried to stop the blood flow, but I didn't have enough hands. I screamed out in pain and my knees buckled.

Last thing I saw and heard was Colton calling out my name before picking up my gun and getting a good headshot on the deviant.

This is unedited

Word count: 958