-Chapter 21-

Y/N's P.O.V.

My dad was pacing the floor, as my sister was huffing and puffing as she glared at me. I

"I-." Like before, I was cut off from speaking by Christina with a harsh cold glare and the normal "Ah! Bhump bhump bhump!" I sighed, feeling tears well up in my eyes, knowing they might not be as supportive and all.

"Out of all men, ALL MEN! You chose a damn android?!" My father looked at me, I could see the anger in his eyes, the fire burning brightly. You could mistake it for day if it were night.

"Dad! This is my love life-." My sister cut me off. I swear, people just love cutting me off at any given moment.

"Do you want to end up like the others with deviants?! Hell, Y/N! Some of them died!" Her glare was intense as it was scary. I can't even stand up for myself, well here goes nothing.

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP! OKAY?!" I clenched my fists and huffed. I was getting tired of this. I need to speak, and I need to speak now!

"This is MY love life! Not YOURS! Look, I know we all hate for what happened to Chris! But why don't we look past that?!" My breath was uneven, and this wasn't even the beginning.

My sister sighed and ran both hands through her hair while my dad angrily paced the room.

"Know what, fine! But if he hurts you, I have the right to beat him till he breaks!" My sister said, with a small sadistic smirk. I just sighed and nodded, at least they were trying to understand.

"Well, you only have one spare room, and a terrible couch to sleep on. We're going to that motel down the street." My dad took their bags and had my sister open the door, with a wave of See ya Later, they were gone and already on the road again.

I plopped onto the couch, wincing as I did so. Dad was right, I need a new one. I looked over at the clock, 12:58 a.m. I feel like I'm forgetting something.

HOLY PHUCK, IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!

I scrambled for my phone on the coffee table and unlocked it. Scrolling through my contacts to find the name Pricky Phucker. Once I did, I tapped the envelope icon next to it.

(This is his contact name in his phone for you)

Lil Wookie: Happy Birthday 🎂🎉🎉

Pricky Phucker: You're lucky I don't have work tomorrow. But thanks.

Lil Wookie: No problem, prick.

Pricky Phucker: When I see you on Tuesday. Prepare for Hell.

Lil Wookie: Whatever, prick.
Read at 1:02 a. m.

Welp, guess he fell asleep again. I lightly tossed my phone back on the coffee table and got up, going to my room. The sight I was met with made my heart swirl.

There was Colton, holding a sleeping Christopher, and it looked like the android was somewhat sleeping with him too. I shook my head in a playful manner and sat on the edge of the bed.

I leaned up and ruffled both of their hairs, I could get used to this. Slowly I climbed in bed next to them, and instantly felt an arm pulling me close. I perked up and looked up, there was Colton with a soft smile and a shine in his eyes.

I snuggled into him while being mindful of the sleeping child between us.

I could get used to small things like this.