-Chapter 12-

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of small barks coming from a particular puppy, and the smell of bacon? Seems like someone wanted to flatter me this morning.

I heard the crash of something made of glass, followed by a "Puff! Bad boy! Bad! Sit!"

Well now, seems Colton has met Puff's little evil side. I couldn't hold back this chuckle. So I chuckled. Then the special ringtone I set up for a certain person started going off.  Rihanna's Rude Boy, filled the quiet air of my room. Already knowing who it is i answered it.

"Thanks for the wake-up call Gavin."

"Yeah, yeah. How's it going with the plastic prick?"

"Quite well actually. He's making me breakfast."

"It cooks too? Well now about that? But hurry up and get down here. We have a case together. I'll fill you in when you get here."

"Alright, but I must let you know something."

"That is?"

"Colton sniffs blood! Later!" Before I hung up I heard a scream or yell type thing come from him.

"HE WHATS?! AND YOU NAMED IT?!"

I was laughing so hard I didn't hear Colton come in and open the door wide enough to stick his head through. I saw that he didn't have his CyberLife jacket on. He actually looked better without it. More human, except the LED.

"Seems your awake Dove." That nickname still made me blush and feel all giggly inside.

"Seems like I am Turtle." His face turned a nice shade of blue, even if the blush wasn't that big. It was still adorable to be honest. I pushed the covers off of me and got out of bed. My pastel shirt hanging off one shoulder and my pajama pants were twisted on my body.

That is what happens when you sleep wild kids. I caught Colton staring at me and his blush growing. So I posed, both hands on my hips and my feet spread apart a bit.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" I smirked at him as he full entered my room.

"Done." It was his turn to smirk, as my smirk faltered. Did he really take a picture with his head?

"Colton....Delete it! Come on, it was an expression!"

"Sorry, no can do Dove. Now get dressed and come eat. I just received need that we have to share a case with Gavin." I groaned and started my morning routine.

After I was done with about everything and walked out into the kitchen. I was Colton feeding Puff and scratching behind his ear.

"Looks like my two favorite boys are getting along!" I walked up to Colton and kissed the top of his head. Giggling at the sight of his cute blue blush.

"H-hurry up and eat before it gets cold please Y/N." He pointed to the plate of eggs, bacon, grits, sausage and a tall glass of orange juice. I was speechless, normally breakfast is a piece of fruit and a water bottle on the go. Better savor this then!

I finished eat and wiped my mouth with a paper towel. "Lets go! I don't want to be late." I grabbed my jacket of the rack and ran to the car, Colton running after me.

"I'll drive this time! Toss me the keys!" I held my hand out waiting for my beloved keys, only to receive nothing but Colton getting in the driver's seat.

"Want to get in before we're late Dove?" I pouted and huffed into the passenger seat. I switched on the radio and Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Beyonce came on. But then another voice caught my ear. It wasn't Beyonce's or Sheeran's.

I think it's Colton!

"I've found a love. For me, darling just dive right in and follow my lead." He kept his eyes on the road, but snook side glances at me.

"Well I found a girl! Beautiful and sweet, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me." His voice was better than the actual artists.

"We were just kids when we fell in love. Not knowing what it was, I would not give give up this time." I was speechless, his voice made me melt. Still keeping his focus on the road, he kept going.

"Darling just kids me slow. Your heart is all I own and in your eyes your holding mine. Baby I'm, dancing in the dark. With you between my arms."

"Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite songs. When I saw you in that dress looking so beautiful. I don't deserve this, Darling you look perfect tonight."

Before I could even sit the next verse, the car stopped and the radio turned off. Someone opening my car door took me out of my trance.I turned to the person, to be met with dark brown hazel eyes.

"Looks like you really put the plastic prick to use N/N. Come on, we have a case to solve." Gavin's gruff voice reached my ears. But I could feel the jealously and anger radiate from Colton.

Oh boy, this will be one of my longest cases.