-Chapter 6-

Colton's P.O.V
After destroying the deviant, I immediately went over and picked up Y/N. Her arm bloody and bruised. The bullets went clean through, sitting on the floor in the other side. Stained red and even dented at the curved end of it.

I scanned Y/N's survival rate, it was higher than expected. Considering the bullet went through her arm. It even fractured a few bones, but now is not the time to gawk at her wounds.

I ran downstairs with her in my arms, her small frame really weighing nothing to me.

"Hey! Hey! What the heck happened to her?" I heard Lieutenant Anderson call out to me before I walked out.

"The deviant was armed and ended up firing as she walked through the door. I need your keys."

"My what? Oh no no no NO! Take Gavin's car! Anyone's car but mine!"

"Lieutenant, we all know that Gavin won't lend RK900 his car. Could you please spare your car for Y/N's safety?" The outdated RK800 model chimed in.

I stared at him, my LED flickering from red, yellow and blue. Once I have the moment, I'll take him out like Amanda ordered.

A groan brought me out of my thought process. "Fine, I'll let you use the car. But, you have to bring it right back! Without and scratches, dents or chips!"

"I promise to do as so, now please. Can you open the door so I can get Y/N I'm the backseat."

"Fine, but any blood gets in my car. I'm holding you responsible and your cleaning out my car."

"Understood Lieutenant. Now could you please hurry, the longer we stand here and chat. The more blood she losses."

(~Zoom Zoom Time Skippy~)

I finally got Y/N to a hospital. They got to work on her right away. But as I watched her squirm in that hospital bed, something twitched inside me.

Software Instability⬆

"Are you Ms.L/N's android?" A doctor said as she walked into the room.

"Um, yes." I lied.

"Well, when she wakes up can you tell her that she has a broken arm. She also won't be able to use it for a while." The doctor informed me.

"She is now discharged from the hospital, you can take her home now. But please tell her to be careful when using her arm."

"Also, the anaesthetic may still be in affect, she might feel loopy, or dizzy at first."

"I will. And thank you."

~~~~~~

I gave Hank back his car and finally got Y/N home. But there were some difficulties.

"Hey Colton! Has annnnnnyone evvver told youuuuuu, you have purty eyes?"

"No but thank you for the compliment. Now it's time for you to rest." The arm that she had gotten shot at was casted up and in a sling.

"Buuut I want youuuu to sleeep with mee."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, first she didn't like me, and now she's like this? Well, if it helps her to sleep faster, I might as well do it.

I pushed her over, just a bit and laid down next to her in the bed. Putting the covers over her, I heard soft snores coming from her.

It was actually quite cute.

Incoming Transmission.....

This is unedited

Word count: 553