-Chapter 27-

Colton's P.O.V

The small boy came up to me, bright smile and all, it looked so familiar. But I pushed that feeling away, it can't be familiar.

"Hi, Colton!" His voice was innocent and sweet, like a normal child before they discover the internet.

"Hello, Christopher. How are you?" I tried to make small talk, it may end our conversation quicker. Besides the fact that I want to spend more time with Gavin, I actually have a case to look over.

"I'm fine, how about you Colton?" His bright brown eyes seemed to gleam more. His pupils somewhat dilated, how cute?

"I'm doing alright, but I'd be even better if I can finally get this case done. So please, leave to let me finish it."

As I said that, he frowned and nodded his head slowly, going back to where ever he was before. The small boy was finally back at Y/N's desk, it was for the best. They were having a conversation, but I didn't eavesdrop, that was until she handed him a bright red LED.

An LED? What would a small child need with an LED? Better yet, the LED from an RK900 model, I took a quick scan.

"Tin Can, how about you just converse with the little guy. Scared you're gonna die again?" I could hear the smirk in Gavin's voice, it became something I grew to hate overtime since he's so damn cocky and arrogant.

"Fine." I sighed, it's not the fact that I hate children. I really like them, but it's this one child that I really don't want to have a connection with. They were there when my last model died, much needed information dying with it as well. I never received that information.

"Christopher?" I placed a hand in his shoulder as he played his game at the desk. He paused it and looked up at me,beautiful brown eyes boring into my dull blue orbs.

Wait- no! I shouldn't think that, but then it feels right. In a fatherly manner, or course.

"What do you want? Here to say you have a case and leave me and mom all high an dry again?!" There was so much pain in his voice, small tears formed in his eyes. I hated seeing this.

"Christopher no, but wait. Didn't you're mother die? I mean, it says in my file that she's decea-." I was never able to finish my sentence as he shoved my hand off.

"No! She didn't care about me! She's not my mother. W-why are you here?! Why do you go back to your boyfriend, huh?! We're better off without you anyways, plastic prick."

His words, they actually stung. They, burned, I deserved this I guess. Did I really though?

"That doesn't give you the right to curse and lash out Christopher." It was like a parent catching their child sneaking in the house at ungodly hours.

"Stop it! You mean nothing, nothing to me anymore! Tch, here. I don't want to remember you anyways, and I doubt that Mom does too." He grabbed my hand and ripped the small chain that housed the LED around his neck. I stared at it, confused.

Taking Scan....

Scan Complete.

Object: RK900 Model LED/Memory chip.

Warning: Memories maybe encrypted.

Wasting no time anymore, I peeled back the synthetic skin on my hand, connecting to the tiny, yet vital device.

"Colton! Delete it!" "Heh, no can do Dove."

"I found a love, for me, and darling just dive right in. And follow my lead!~"

"Hi Mr. Colton!"

The voices and pictures started to overlap, becoming overbearing. I disconnected, the small android component glowing it's ominous red. I blinked rapidly, trying to grasp the situation.

"Dove!"