-Chapter 19-

Y/N's P. O. V

The car ride was silent, we were almost at CyberLife. But Colton looked scared for the first time. It made me worry for him. What if it's something else thats bugging him?

I turned off the radio and gave Colton a side glace and then looked back to the rode. "Colton, what's the matter with you? Your a bit more quiet than usual, is something wrong?" He jumped and turned his attention to me and then back out the window. It's really concerning me now.

"N-nothing's wrong. I'm f-fine, c-can we just go home?"

"Mr. Colton, are you okay? Your LED is red." Christopher asked him. That kid has some amazing eyesight, I didn't even see his LED.

"I-I'm fine Christopher. I just want to get home. We can go to CyberLife some other time."

"Colton, I don't care what you say. Your obviously not fine, but if it makes you feel better. We can go tomorrow."

"Or not at all, I don't want to be deactivated and then scrap." I heard Colton mumble. Scrap, deactivation? Is that's what he's scared of? There's something he's not telling me.

"Scrap? Colton what do you mean deactivated?"

I heared him sniffle? Oh my God, hes crying! I finally pull into the driveway and let Christopher into the house, he ran into the living room and started watching cartoons. I pulled Colton into my room to have a small talk with him.  When we reached my room and I finally closed the door.

I was wrapped into a hug by a crying android. I hugged him back and rubbed his back.

"Colton, what's the matter?"

"Please, I-I don't want to go to CyberLife! I don't want to be deactivated!"

"What are you talking about?"

"DON'T SEND ME BACK! Please, I don't want to lose you. I don't want to be a machine again."

"Colton, Turtle. What do you mean?" I was started to get worried and scared at the same time.

"I have a special program. There's someone named Amanda Stern that keeps me in check. But she knows I'm a deviant, and so does CyberLife. If the find me, they'll dismantle me and discontinue the RK900 series."

"So in other words, I have to find some other way to fix your glitch and keep you alive until I'm able to keep you?"

"If you put it like that, then yes I suppose." He pulled back, his blue-grey eyes looked red actually and puffy.

"So, is there anything else that you've been hiding out on me?" I questioned him to make sure that was it.

"They can take over my programming at any given time I presume."

"At any given time? Colton, you do realize they can take over right this second right?"

"Yes, but it shouldn't be a real threat? I mean, I'm here with you and my son. You can at least knock some sense into me if that happens."

He's right about the sense part, and I do have a special friend that can help fix the glitches-. Wait, his son?

"Colton, your son? Who's that?"

"It's Christopher-." He stopped himself and looked away, a visible blush blush on his face like white on rice.

"So, you see Chris as a son, hmm? So. Where does that put us Turtle?"

I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't quite hear it.

"Speak up, I can't hear you."

"I said that makes me the father, and you the mother." He looked down at his hands, playing with his jackets sleeves.

"Turtle, that's so sweet and cute-." I was about to kiss his cheek until Christopher came knocking on my door.

"Ms. Y/N, there's someone outside for you. They say that their your father and older sister. B-but! I still didn't open the door!"

Time to start my feel days of torture. If you can hear me, God or Ra9, please help me.