-Chapter 15-

Colton's P.O.V

Y/N left with Christopher, it was a good thing she did too. This crime scene was a mess, to much for a 8 year old.

"Hey! Tin Can!" Let's just hope I don't break my promise it any laws of robotics.

"How may I about be of assistance Reed?" I didn't look at him but carried on with analyzing the blood.

"The phuck are you doing with her?" His question took me off guard, so instead of sniffing the blood like how I was programmed. I accidentally stuck my two fingers in my mouth.

"Ew! What the phuck?! Disgusting!" He walked off gagging with a trail of profanities behind him.

I simply rolled my eyes and went back to analyzing the evidence. But my work was interrupted again by someone else.

"Hello, RK900. Or Colton." Connor , my predecessor the RK800.

"Hello Connor." I spared a glance at him.

Take your shot RK900!

A-Amanda?

"I see you and Detective L/N are getting along."

Stop wasting time and carry out your order!

I don't want too!

"Yes, we are getting along, any tips on how we can strengthen our relationship?"

What are you doing?!

"Not really, just try not and get on her bad side. She ripped Hank a new one when he peeved her."

"Understood. Anything else Connor?"

"Not much Colton, I'll leave you to get back to work." With that said he walked off to rejoin Hank.

You've missed your chance!

Get out of my head!

Sorry, I'm here to stay no matter what RK900.

Why can't you leave me alone?! I'm free, leave me be!

The law does not apply to you Colton...You are needed at CyberLife to deactivate.

But, I'M ALIVE!

Does not matter, you failed to meet our standards and didn't carry out orders.

I couldn't function properly, red flashing and blaring warnings were everywhere.

Software Instability⬇

I don't feel like myself anymore. 

The world started turning black, the warnings started growing and getting louder. The buzzing sounds started ringing in my ears.

I don't quite remember all that happened after, all I know is I passed out with Detective Reed calling my name.

(Sorry this is short. I have company over, so updates will be slower since the Wi-Fi keeps going out as well. Please forgive me my dear lovely readers.)