-Chapter 24-

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been five days without Colton. Five long painful days with him, I don't seem like I could function without him. He was there with me when I woke up, at work, and home. Now with him gone, it doesn't feel right.

I stared up at the ceiling, wondering what could be happening to Colton at this very moment. Gavin said his half brother could fix him.

That was three days ago. I'm still waiting on him. Christopher has also gotten restless, he wants Colton back as much as I do. Hell, maybe even more. It's just not the same without him anymore.

"Ready to go Chris?" I've been taking him to stay with my dad and sister while I go to work.

"Yeah, I'm ready." He wasn't the same anymore either. His eyes lost their sparkle and he's more sad then joyous.

"Hmm, how about instead. You come with me to the DPD?" I asked him, I know taking a child into a police station isn't the best idea. But it might take his mind off of Colton's death, I guess it might help.

"Can I really go?" He looked up at me with curious bright brown eyes.

"Yeah, let's go."

(One drive to the DPD later)

When we arrived, it looked quiet, to quiet for the DPD. Chris had gotten chocolate on my seat from his donut, looks like I'm cleaning the car thoroughly later on. Then Chris tugged at my sleeve, I looked down at him as he pointed somewhere. Where, guess I'll have to look to find out.

I looked up, the sight made me drop the empty coffee cup from my hands. There he was, Colton my RK900. Dare I say it, my love. But he was with Gavin? I thought he hated him.

"Nines! Go away, damn! Let me take a piss in peace!" Gavin's voice sounded annoyed, more annoyed the he's even been.

I thought he was never to come back, they even have me his LED from his pants pocket. I wear it as a necklace under my shirt. But I guess all my tears didn't go to waste, I wanted him back. My body took over, I wasn't in control anymore.

"Kid wait!" I heard Hank, but yet ignored him and ran over to Colton, hugging the sheer force out of him. I heard him grunt, guess he didn't expect me to randomly run up and hug him.

"Detective L/N. Nice to meet you?"

Meet me, whatever the hell did he mean. "Meet me? Colton it's me, Y/N!" I looked at Gavin , mouthing a 'What did you do?!'

"What did I do!? Blame Elijah, he's the one that phcked with his memories and made him 'The Ideal Android For Me.' Whatever the hell that means." I pulled off of Colton, Hank suddenly appeared and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Reed told me everything. After Nines here got shot, I helped Reed's weak ass haul him into his car. All I can say is, idiot woke up one morning with Nines right outside his door, saying he was assigned to him." Hank informed me.

I backed away from Colton, or now Nines. Hot tears pricked my eyes, why did this happen? Gavin promised that his brother would fix Colton for ME! Not for his own personal gain.

"Detective L/N, are you alright? Your heart rate has increased by an upsetting rate-."

"Screw off Tin Can." I scoffed and grabbed Christopher's hand, dragging him out the DPD minus his pleas saying he wanted to see Colton.

I was almost out the door, until I was stopped by Gavin, roughly grabbing my shoulder.

"Y/N! I swear, I had nothing to do with this, it's all my brother's fault, he thought the android was mine since I brought it to him. You gotta hear me out!" He was out of breath, his figure out of shape.

"You got a coffee machine now. Better put it to good use then." I scowled and pulled Chris out the DPD, I'll tell Fowler what happened later. I'm not in the mood to see another RK model.