-Chapter 18-

Y/N's P.O.V

"Hello? Connor, what's the matter?"

"Good morning Detective L/N. I just called to inform you that RK900, also known as need repairs from CyberLife to prevent any further problems with cases."

Problems? What problems, I'll take him to CyberLife regardless but, what problems?

"Of course Connor, is that all?" I also made a mental note to either shave Hank's beard or dye his hair the rainbow.

"You might need to come pick him up at the station. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

"Oh? It's nothing Connor, I'll be there in about 10 to 15 minutes to pick him up." I cut the call and turned to a now awoken Christopher. He was rubbing the sleep out of those brown eyes that I grown to love already.

"Who was that? And are we going somewhere?" He sat up and looked around, I guess he was taking in his surroundings.

"Oh, yeah. We are going somewhere. So, put your shoes back on. We need to pick up my partner okay?"

He nodded and started putting his shoes on and lacing the laces. Out of all names, his had to be Christopher. Not that it's a great name, it just brings back memories of me and my Runt.

(Flash Back Time)

"Come on sis! I'm bored and ready to play!" I looked at the small boy holding his Nerf gun tightly in his hands. I shook my head, chuckling and giving his head a noogie.

"Alright alright! I'm coming!" Instead of grabbing my Nerf gun, I took my water gun instead.

I was chasing him outside, he was all wet after me getting him with the water gun a few times. He was huffing and puffing, and now hiding somewhere in the backyard.

"Chris! Come out come out where ever you are!" I couldn't hold back my laughter, I was laughing so hard, I didn't see the hose move.

"Christopher Dominic L/N! As your older sister! I command you to come out this instant! AcK-!" Something wet and cold hit my back, forcefully. Even causing me to stumble forward a bit.

"Down with the evil tyrant!" His laugh reached my ears and he finally turned the hose off. I turned to him, my clothes maybe wet, but that didn't stop him from running into my arms for a hug.

                                                                (Flash Back Over)

I didn't realize that I was crying while putting on my jacket. "Ms. Y/N, why are you crying?" I looked at the small child, he was ready already.

"Oh?" I wiped my face and any evidence of me crying. "I-I'm fine, let's just go get my partner okay?"

"Okay!" He smiled, still have his two front teeth missing. Cliché, but still adorable.

Colton's P.O.V

She might take me to CyberLife for repairs! That means they'll shut me down and tell her I was supposed to sent back long ago! I was fidgeting in the seat they set me, just in case I fell over again.

"Hey! Alexa, this is so sad. Play despactio!" Detective Reed snickered as he told me. Rolling my eyes, I started playing the desired song to his amusement. He started wheezing for some unknown reason.

"Holy phuck! I didn't seriously mean it!" He walked away, wiping the tears out of his eyes.

Sighing, I turned of the song and kept an eye out for Y/N. When I saw her, I grew scared, I didn't want to reset or whatever it is they'll do. She had Christopher with her, holding his hand and making her way over to me.

"Mr. Colton, are you okay? I think Ms. Y/N was crying over you." I saw Y/ N's cheeks heat and her looking away.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get you home Colton. I don't want to stay here forever."

"Then let's go." I saw Christopher pointing to my back.

"Can I get on your back Colton?" He made the puppy eyes, I just couldn't say 'No' so I let him on. We've gotten a few weird stares as we walked out the DPD. But I didn't mind.

Maybe I can prove Amanda wrong and start a small family?