Part 1 : The realization

BANG!

A loud, devastating noise resounded through my ears... bringing forth memories of the short life I've lead.

The pouring symphony of rain intensified, whereas tears welled up amidst my lifeless face, mixing with the droplets of rain.

Numerous thoughts formed within my head as I struggled to no means of a proper end.

'Why did this happen to me?'

Without an utterance, I silently vouched, not a single move made as I laid lifelessly.

The throbbing disparity of it all evoked a helplessness that manifested illusions of a strange voice... whispering towards me, a soft and firm tone lingering on it.

"Do you want another chance?" It asked.

As strange as it may be the unknown voice soothed my soul. It brought forth a sense of familiarity, a sense of longing I have yet to feel in a long period of time. However time doesn't wait for anyone for my soul inevitably departed from my mortal shell.

Muddleheaded, a distorted noise was let out, for the soul that was once inside was no more. With it's final words being an erratic...

Yes.

----------------------------

Enveloped in pure darkness, a solemn feeling drowned me in it's being, peace brought along with it.

Well at least, that was all until it was hastily interrupted by the desperate sobs of a woman.

"Young Miss! Young Miss Airene!!!"

So noisy...

My head throbbed in dull pain, causing displeasure to be felt throughout my body. Slowly arising from the soft velvety sheets of pure white, I lamented as my eyes slowly opened itself, fluttering the long eyelashes that could barely be felt.

Dazedly taking in my surroundings, a realization soon came upon me.

Baffled by the unfamiliarity of things, a small yelp was let out,

'Where the hell am I?!'

Luxurious furnishing everywhere, a sense of affluence planted through the air. Unease filled my body as I started to feel as if it was all a mere dream.

However, I knew very well of the fact that this was simply too realistic to be one.

...Ha. What the hell.

Resigning to the situation, a heavy sigh was let out. There wasn't a thing that could be done as I figured that it would be better to remain calm as opposed to being uncomposed.

Once again, my gaze shifted back and forth between the surrounding furnishing. With the understanding that everything here was antique and exquisite, I was quickly able to come to an early conclusion.

However, before I was able to digest more, the pale face of a beautifully sculpted woman obstructed my view, her eyes welling up in beads of crystal blue.

Her long blonde hair fluttered as she brought me into her embrace, piercing my soul with her mesmerizing gaze. As if the entire world came to a halt, time froze whilst my body lingered in her warmth.

...

'Who the hell is this woman?!'

Perplexed, a realization that I wasn't alone quickly surfaced as I abruptly felt the presence of others. My heart throbbed anxiously, slowly shifting my gaze to the others that stood near me.