EXTRA : The Game Characters.

So, according to the story, there are 4 main capture targets and 2 hidden ones.
Being the fan I was, I naturally finished every single route.

But, since I wanted to avoid spoiling everything, I would prefer to simply elaborate on the characters we have met so far:

1. Andrew Duschtria Acuole
The second prince of the country of Acuolius,
Famous for being the smart and clever yet sweet and considerate type of guy.
Well liked by the fans of the game due to him being black bellied.
His route is said to be heart throbing with a hint of adventure to it.
Andrew has a mischevious and devious side and would be called
"daddy" by some of the players.
In the end, he was said to look at Airene with cold eyes and smirked as the guilotine went down.
He has dark blue hair with emerald green eyes and is a bishounen.
More info coming soon"

So, yeah I drew and added Andrew

-min
April 2020

2. Clayden Clyré Chrome
The eldest Son of the Chrome Marquess family. He is cold hearted and can put up a friendly smiling facade. Loathes haughty nobles. His mother married in to the Chrome family a year before he was born. But the marquess loved him and his mother so there were not much internal problems. At first, he disliked Airene since their first impression was horrible. But she proved him wrong and he grew to become fond of her and eventually warmed up to her. He would occasionally flirt with her just to annoy Andrew. In the game, he would literally kill Airene because of the misunderstanding that the one who plotted against him all this time was her. (She was said to be too dumb to do any of that, so she was like a puppet)
He has black hair with golden eyes. And a tall figure. (Future)

I redrew him :3 May 2020-

I redrew him :3
May 2020-

3. Airene Annelise Roselle
She is the only daughter of the Roselle Dukedom. Originally, she had a haughty and domineering, lazy and stupid personality, but not anymore!
Before she was Airene, the current soul was a straight A student who was lazy
But kind and straightforward
She was also a sporty student but liked to put up barriers due to personal issues. Hence, not having many friends and also lacking her other half.
She liked to (past) draw although was bad at it. Airene has golden brown hair with ruby red eyes.

 Airene has golden brown hair with ruby red eyes

And her too ^^