EXTRA : The Otome Game

Based on the otome game, the villainess Airene Annelise Roselle will suffer in every route. with some just leaving her exiled while others silencing her.
I have yet to introduce all the characters so I won't be able to explain too much since it won't make sense. But, I will  at least show a glimpse of one of the unrevealed capture targets.

-Andrew's route
Good end :<She will be executed for treason>
Bad end :<She will be tortured and killed because of the prince's fury>
normal end : <she will forever be locked up and reported as 'missing'>

-Clayden's route
Good end : <She will be exiled from this country>
Bad end : <she will be assassinated silently>
normal end : <she would be a victim of the riot>

-Klyde's route
Good end :<Murdered when on a hunting mission and her as the person he was escorting, (everything was staged)
Bad end :<Tortured to death with his family all dead>
normal end :<Airene will be in house arrest for 20years>

Grey isn't a known character in the game. He is a mishap caused by Airene. Since I do not want the rules and flow of this world to be according to the game and those stories that be like "it's inevitable that no matter how I try, I will still be hated.", this story would not emphasize much on the roles of the characters.

So I am going to be making this story more adventure fantasy like, until eventually, the whole heroine and villainess thing will become irrelevant.

Btw,the good end in everyone has them ending up w the heroine. The normal end has them being friends and the bad end leads to their despair after failing to suppress the riot.

Okay, thank you for your time XD
If you have any Questions, just ask in the comments.