Chapter 1

Bendy's P.O.V.

I woke pretty early, unusually. The sunrise began when I got up. I went downstairs quietly, to the outside.

It was so peaceful

It was so peaceful...I stayed there for like a few minutes before going inside. Quietly, I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I opened my window to let the breeze in my room. I looked at the clock. 6:14 AM.

We live in the woods, no other home is near us. I liked it a lot. It's peaceful enough for me to draw and not get interrupted. The town is not far from us, we're close enough to the school. Today, however, is the first day of school. High school. And it's more further from us. I have to go more earlier than my brother's, Boris. He's still in middle school.

I decided to wear my usual clothes, the ones I wear often. We don't have strict dress codes. I ALWAYS wear my hoodie. Or long-sleeved shirts if they don't allow hoodies. And I have a reason for it.

I got my school bag and threw my notebooks, mechanical pencils, my drawing notebook, looseleaf packet and a few other things. I went to Boris' room to wake him up.

When I opened the door, I walked to the window and opened the curtains to shine light on a wolf, squinting his eyes.

"C'mon, Boris, it's time to get up." I said. All I heard was, "Tsk!". He got up and I walked out of his room to the bathroom.

When I was done, I went downstairs to make breakfast. When I got the kitchen, I paused. I quickly ran upstairs to Boris' room to find him sleeping. Again! I grabbed his blanket and threw it on the carpet. Boris jumped and turned around to look at me. I grabbed him and held him over my head.

"B-B-BENDY!!! PLEASE PUT ME DOWN! I SWEAR I WON'T SECRETLY OVERSLEEP!" screamed Boris. I put him down. He hated long hights. He wouldn't look down when going downstairs.

I laughed and went downstairs to continue making breakfast.

When we finished eating breakfast, I was off. I walked straight through the woods to a path. The path leaded to the town. I waited at the bus stop and sat on the bench.

A few minutes passed and the bus finally arrived. I got on and sat down. I scanned through the bus...

'Who is that?' I thought. I saw a guy wearing a sweater, listening to music. He had a cup as a head and hair covering half his face.

I tried my best to ignore him. But I just couldn't. I kept on staring at him. Only my eyes were on him, I wasn't facing to his direction. He soon faced me and my eyes zoomed to look at something else. He had red eyes and a red-striped straw on his head.

He had such a calm face. But it also looked like he could get angry easily. I looked at him again. He was still staring at me! I continued to stare at him. We stared at each other for a few minutes before the bus stopped, which caught my attention. I got off the bus and looked at the huge school that was in front of me. I walked to the school, there was a row of trees leading to the entrance of the school. I was pretty scared when I entered. I saw signs that said...

Freshmen get their schedules at the gym.
--->

I followed where the arrow pointed and entered the most biggest gymnasium I've ever faced. I looked around  and looked at a sign that said 'Freshmen Schedules'. I walked over and a teacher asked me for my name. For a someone who has social anxiety, I stuttered.

"B-Bendy..." I said trying to sound loud enough so she could hear. "Oh! Hold on one sec...here!" she handed me my schedule. "Have a nice day!" she said with a smile and I waved her goodbye and walked to my homeroom.