°·*.{Chapter 9}.*·°

Bendy's P.O.V.

   When we made it back home, I hopped off Cuphead's back and landed on the ground. He dropped the 2 bags on the grass. He was panting, placing his hands on his knees. "Whew! C'mon let's get inside." he sighed.

I picked up both bags and headed for the front door. Cuphead unlocked and opened it.

"We're back! And we almost died." Cuphead almost mumbled at the end. Mugman

"Died? What do you mean?" Mugman looked at Cuphead with a look of confusion.

"...Well, where do I start..." his eyes looked at something else. I walk over to Boris and gave him his bag. With my bag in my hands, I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom to change.

I unzipped my bag and changed into another clean hoodie and black jeans. Ignoring all my wounds...I put my boots back on and placed my dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

I looked around. I needed a place to keep my bag at. Thankfully, there was an almost-empty cupboard. under the sink.

Before I closed the cupboard doors, I took out my phone and earbuds. I put them in my hoodie's pocket and headed to Cuphead's room.

I opened the door to see him take off his red sweater.

I think I was mentally drooling- once I saw him, I panicked

"Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't know!" I covered my face with my hands.

Cuphead removed my hands from my face. I looked up at him. I knew I blushing.

"No need to apologize. I was just taking off my sweater, that's all." he gave me a warm smile.

Once again, my face grew hot.

"Oh! I got you something." Cuphead let go of my hands. I walked inside the room. He opened a drawer and took out a black hardcover book.

"Here. You can draw on this one." He handed me the book and a pencil. I took both.

"Cuphead...you didn't have to..." I looked at the black cover. I opened the book to see empty pages.

"I didn't need it. And you love to draw...so, why not?" he placed his hand at the back of his neck.

"Thank you!" I gave him a smile. I really loved it!

"I'm glad you love it." He placed his hand on my head and messed it up a little. I pouted a little at him. But he just smiled.

Cuphead, then, left his room. I walked over to his bed and hopped on. My back hit the headboard.

I took out my phone and earbuds. I put the earbuds on and picked one of my favorite songs.

(The YouTube thingy can't find it so, go to soundcloud and search in "We took each other's hand full song" srry!)