××Chapter 19××

Cuphead's P.O.V.

Who. Told. Them?

How did they know???

I'm so confused........

And this all this agitation was still lasting.

I tried to take my mind off of it. Let's see......

 Let's see

Hey

Hey. Isn't it Bendy's birthday tomorrow? It's on November 3rd, right?

Hm....I guess I'm gonna have to think about what to give him....I don't have much time though....

He likes to draw. I guess I can get him something artistic. I guess I'll get him some paints and canvases and let him go all Bob Ross on that-

I jumped and someone snapped their fingers in front of me.

"Huh? W-What?" I looked at Boris who had sat back down after bringing me back to the cold reality.

"You've been wandering off since that incident." said Mugs with a face of concern

"We don't speak of that. Not right now. I'm not...." I sighed.

We were all the dining table. Bendy is in the living room. A bit traumatized from what had happened. Most likely from that moment when his "parents" shot him. I can hear him sniffing a bit.

Yeah. My mind has been going places after that. I don't think I'm considered part of their family. That didn't really matter much. I'm probably worrying what they're gonna do. They might stop sending us money. If they do, I'm gonna have to start working, then. It's gonna be pretty difficult since it's rare to find a good job. What if I don't find one? It's gonna be all my fault. It's my fault for having Bendy come over just for his drawing book. I guess I really care about him. Too much? Another thing that I thinking about too much other then Bendy- (cough wat) er, was who told our parents about him? It couldn't have been Mugs...could it? I mean he-

"Ow! Wha?" I got hit on the back of my head. I turned to look at Mugs who was next to me.

"Bro, are you even okay? Your food is getting cold..." Mugs crossed his arms.

"I'm perfectly fine.......just... a little tired..." I replied and started eating.

"Don't tell me you're staying up late like at 3 am watching anime, again."

"...no. That was 2 years ago-"

"Huuuh? Right, you always look like a murderer every morning." He went back to his seat.

I recalled the time when I had to deal with Bendy's bullies. I didn't kill them or anything. Just...

"Mugs..."

"I know for a fact that you've been up watching anime! Not to mention that you woke me up from your yells when that sad scene happened."

"...You wouldn't understand." I got a little embarrassed-

"Yeah, such a weeb you are. I don't think I understand anime gibberish."

"I took that as an offensive comment-"

"And that zombie series that I saw you watch...what was her name...Megan? The one with the pinkish purple hair and dress? It was stupid of her to sacrifice herself when you could've moved all the desks to the first floor-"

I stood up slamming my hands on the table.

"Her name is Megu-nee and she's not stupid."

Mugs snickered. "Pfft- she.... she is..."

I was about to flip this table.
But I decided to be...mature and sit....down....

"At least I didn't have a My Little Pony addiction when I was 11-"

"YOU LITTLE-"

-Timeskip on that (I tried?)-

Bendy's P.O.V.

     I woke up. I should have a least a bit of happiness. Since it's my birthday... hopefully whatever they have in plan would take my mind off of that incident.

I checked the time. 4 am? What? Since when... I glanced at the window, it's raining. I guess like rain... I got off the bed and I opened the door. It was quiet. But I heard faint high-pitched voices coming from the living room. Is Cuphead.... watching anime?

I started to head down the stairs to the living room. Cuphead was sleeping, but the TV on. And there was anime playing. Of course.

I looked back at Cuphead. I just stood there, watching him breathe for like a couple of seconds... I like him so much. So, so much.

Since no ones awake, I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a little closer.

I quietly went up to him and sat on my knees. I know what I'm doing is so weird, but I can't stop staring at his peaceful face.

I grew closer to his face that at this point, I can feel his breathing hit my face.

"Do you want a kiss or something?"

NANI?

A/N: :0 oh- you should expect a cliffhanger? Mhm
This was terrible??