°·*.{Chapter 7}.*·°

...

...

...

Bendy's P.O.V.

I woke up from a nightmare. I sat up, followed by a large crash thundering outside and a scream coming from my mouth.

I was breathing rapidly. I tried to calm myself down and go back to sleep. But I couldn't, and I was afraid to back to sleep.

I tried to wipe of the tears away. I could've woken someone up from my scream and so I stayed quiet.

I heard nothing. But as I was about to let out a sigh of relief, I heard a knock on the door from Cuphead's room. Or the room I was in.

"Are you okay in there, Bendy?" I heard a slight muffled voice from the other side of the door. But I still recognized the voice, it was Cuphead's. His voice sounded so sleepy.

"Y-Yeah. Just had a little nightmare..." I replied, lowering my voice so I won't wake up the others.

"I know you're not okay."

"I'm..." I paused.

The door knob twisted and the door opened. And a drowsy cup popped in. His hair was messy and his eyes were half-closed.

"You good?"

I stayed silent.

Cuphead went through the door and closed it. He was in different clothes, a blank shirt and red flannel/plaid PJ pants. He walked over and sat at the side-edge of the bed.

"How did you hear my scream from all the over there?" I questioned.

"I'm not a heavy sleeper, but my brother is. I'm guessing your brother is one too, cuz' he would've been here first than me." he replied.

We stayed silent. All there was, is the sound of the rain pouring, and faint sounds of the dark sky grumbling.

I stared at Cuphead, who was trying not to fall asleep.

"Can you smile...again?"

"Um...I don't think I still can."

"At least...try?"

He gave me a weird face.

"Is it really that hard to make a smile?" I said as I placed my hands on his cheeks to make him smile again.

"B-Bendy..."

"Try holding it like this." I slowly removed my hands from his face. His smile lowered down a little, but it was still fine. He was also shaking a little. But the smile was on for like 5 or 6 seconds before he couldn't hold the smile any longer.

He let a sigh of relief.

Cuphead's P.O.V.

My cheeks were aching. But this time, it didn't hurt that bad. I want to at least smile a little more.

I tried to smile without Bendy helping me...Bendy stared at me with widen eyes.