CHAPTER 23.

You only have little time.
Choose.

Most of you all...

"Sacrifice and Kill"

Bendy's POV

     "I....I.... H-How about you kill me...and y-you l-let them go..s-safe and sound..." If they were awake, they would call me crazy and that there's a better solution to this. But I'm all on my own. I won't get any help. I want to save my friends. I need to save them. Even if it means throwing myself off a cliff...to experience a brutal torture... to get shot to only save them. I care about them. Even though I've only lived with and known them for about 4 months... I still care about them. Boris is my brother for life, I'll never let him go. I wouldn't imagine a world without him. And Mugs is his best friend. I'd save him to keep Boris happy and so would Cup be... I'd save Cup too. He's the only close friend I've got. The one who helped me through burdens. The one who I've felt happy for being alive for the first time. He's always next to me. If it wasn't for him, I'd be dead... He's my first crush...

"...I'd gladly kill you. But...I don't make promises with WORTHLESS, MISCHIEVOUS DEMONS!!!!!!!" and so with that, the mother let go of Cuphead, aimed the gun at me and shot.

I was shot through the chest. I collapsed and everything went blurry. My mind was blank. I couldn't think of anything. I'm a goner... I'm done. I'm dead... I can't do anything anymore... This is it. This IS it. I can't even open my mouth to call for help or even scream. I can't move anything. I can just see the blurry figures move and feel the coldness, blood dripping from my painful wound and from my mouth...

I can hear though... a little bit though... not a lot. I just hear mumbling...

After that it was just dead silent. Why am I not dead yet? Am I slowly dying or something?

I....I can hear the clock tower... from outside.........it's finally 12 am... It's Christmas....

This has to be the worst gift ever received for them. But a relief for me. I couldn't save my friends... my brother... not even myself.... All I do is f*cking cry when something goes wrong. All I do is f*cking run away instead of helping. All I do is f*cking hide until everything is over.

I...I should've chosen a better option... I'm so stupid....

This all happened because I'm a DEMON. Because I existed. If I'm gone...they won't ever go through this again....but I'm gonna leave a hole in their heart...I don't know which one aches more... emotionally or physically. Either can affect the future...

I've made my decision. I'm leaving this world forever. I don't care if they see my corpse or cry, I just want to end this pain and guilt. This might be the most stupid decision. But who cares now? I just don't want to get because of me. Tears started to form. I didn't even care about wiping them away.

I forced myself to get up with strength. Placing my hand on my wound and wincing at the pain. I finally stood up. I wobbled a bit from the dizziness. But I managed to stay on my feet. The blurriness had reduce a bit. I was able to see a little.

I looked around. And laying in front of me were the unconscious bodies of my friends and brother. They were still breathing so I could tell they aren't dead.

I tried walking towards them. At least help them...

I tried pulling Boris into the living room. Oh my god, he's literally the heaviest thing. Instead, I took pillows from the couch and place them each under their heads.

Since I can't really help them, I looked around me once again and found my phone on the floor next to the christmas tree. I picked it up called the police.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Send an ambulance."

"Ok sir-"

I didn't hang up. I simply placed my phone on the floor, went to the kitchen to get a knife and went on my way.

I was only wearing a sweater which didn't really protect me from the cold or the snow. I looked around and saw all of the beautiful Christmas decorations outside of the houses. The bright, flashing lights glowing and shining through the small blizzard in the night. I heard faint sirens behind me, so I started to pick up my pace. To the woods.

I arrived there in less than 6 minutes. I wasn't really  snowing as much under the tall trees. But there was still some snow and leaves that covered the ground. It was both creepy and calm here. I kept on walking deeper into the woods with crunch of the snow under my boots following me with every step. It could be pretty risky here since my "dad" could be here. I kept on walking until I made it to my secret garden. I was shivering like crazy.

I didn't use the "safe door", I just went through the bushes as usual leaving scratches on my face. I looked around to see.....a tree....that seemed familiar- wait! It's...It's the tree from the previous high school we went to! H-How did it even get here?! I dropped my knife and it started to glow. Its beautiful sight is still so mesmerizing.

As it glowed, white, glowing butterflies flew around it and one flew towards me. I held my hand out and it landed on the palm of my hand. It was so pretty. Even though it still is, I crouched down and tilted my hand and let the butterfly crawl off of me.

I grabbed my knife and held it up to my chest. I was shaking a lot. I was scared. But that won't stop me. And which little hesitation, I stabbed my self in the stomach and collapsed again. Laying on my side. I was still holding onto the handle of my knife. And with all the strength I had left, I removed my knife from my stomach and let go of it.

My vision went blurry once again. I closed my eyes and fell into darkness.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

[A][Continue?]

[B][Try Again?]

A/N: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y'all are going to get a HAPPY ENDING DONT CRI O K?? QwQ

HaTe Me-

HaTe Me HaRdEr-

rOaSt Me
Don't you be fighting in mi comments '^´)
Or els E-

And you guys don't know how tempting it was to put:
"420, whatcha smokin'??"