°·*.{Chapter 6}.*·°

Bendy's P.O.V.

After I got dressed, Cuphead turned around. "Ok guys, you can look now." said Cuphead, shouting a little.

They both turned around in unison. Boris got up, ran up to me and hugged me. I winced a little from the wound, but I was able to hug back. I faked a smile.

"Wow! Look at this place! It's so amazing and beautiful!!" my secret garden amazed Mugman. I can see the stars on his blue eyes.

"Bendy made it..." said Cuphead without showing any emotion. "You did this yourself?!" Mugman turned around, staring at me, mouth wide open in amazement.

I let go of Boris' hug and nodded. "Wow! You have such talent!" Mugman jumped up and down a few times. "I guess you can say that..." I replied, shrugging.

There was a moment of silence. The only noise that was making was the sound of water flowing, birds chirping and trees moving their leaves.

It was very peaceful.

Boris broke the silence. "What do we do now?". I looked up at Boris. "I-Its not safe to live there anymore..." I replied. "I don't want them to hurt you, Boris."

"We can live here, then!" said Boris. "Boris, we can't live here. Summer's about to end and autumn is coming soon. We can't survive during the winter." I said.

"How about you, Cuphead?" asked Boris. "Oh-, what? Eh?" Cuphead jumped from his little daydream. "What about you? Can we stay at your place?" repeated Boris. "Uhh, I guess? The only thing is that we'll have to share... rooms..." replied Cuphead, with a slight blush on his face.

"Oh! That's fine with me! I love sleepovers!" said Mugman, excitedly. "Oooh, me too!" shouted Boris. They both started to talk about what they were gonna do and just other typical, sleepover stuff.

I looked at Cuphead, who was looking down, blinking constantly and blushing a little. "Are you good?" I asked. He stopped blinking and his eyes looked at me.

"...Yeah...Yeah I'm good..." he replied back. "Then, what's with th-" the growling of my stomach interrupted me. I froze and my face got hot from embarrassment. I blushed.

I forgot I didn't eat anything but breakfast today.

"Are you hungry?" asked Cuphead. "...yeah..." I mumbled, looking down. "Guys! The baby's hungry!" shouted Cuphead. I looked up at him. "What chu say?!". "Aww! You hungwee?" said Boris in a baby voice. I looked at Boris. Mugman was giggling, covering his mouth with his hand. "Boris!" shouted at him.

I looked back at Cuphead. He had a blank face. But I know, he was laughing in his mind. I swear, he can win on one of those 'Try Not To Laugh' challenges.

"Where are we gonna get food, though?" asked Boris. "At our place, of course!" said Mugman, cheerfully. "Although, um, how do we leave of this place?" he asked. "I would go through the hedge to get out, but I have a door, if you wanna leave safely." I replied.

"Safely?" asked Boris. "You'll get scratches from the branches..." I replied. "The door's right here." I said as I walked over some vines and revealed a white-painted door. I opened the door and went through it. I waited for the others and then closed the door. I covered the door with the vines until I couldn't see any white.