*.°·{Chapter 5}·°.*

Cuphead's P.O.V.

I heard the footsteps fading away and assumed that they left.

My attention was back on Bendy. I set him near a comfortable place. Unfortunately, my backpack was at their home and I can't get out because of the people that attacked.

"C-Can we open our eyes now?" asked Mugs. I hesitated but I didn't want Boris to see Bendy. "Ok, Mugs, you can open your eyes. And as for you, Boris..." I paused to think a little. "You're going to have to sit in the corner so you don't have to witness the incident..." I said, trying to keep calm.

"Hmm...fiiine..." he murmured as he turn to a side, opening his eyes, to stand up and sit in a nearby corner.

I went up to Mugman and whispered as soft and low as I could.

"Take care of Bendy, and don't let Boris turn to look at Bendy, ok? I'll come back, I promise.". He nodded in reply.

And I took off running through the hedge back to Bendy's house.

Mugman's P.O.V.

I turned my head to look at Boris after Cuphead left.

He was still facing the corner. Then, I looked at Bendy, who was unconscious by a wound he had on his shoulder.

I walked over to Boris and sat down next to him.

"Something wrong?" I asked him.

"I want to see my brother..."

"Don't worry, he's fine."

"But what if-" I cut him off. "I'm telling you, he's ok. You don't have to worry." I said, trying to calm him down. He took a deep breath and calmed down. "Ok, he's fine. He's alright. Everything's good...if he's fine, why can't I see him?" he asked. "Cuphead told me not to let you look. He probably just doesn't want you to worry." I replied. Boris looked at me and smiled. We both chatted until Cuphead came. And of course, turning my head back to watch over Bendy.

Cuphead's P.O.V.

I quietly opened the back with the busted door knob. I looked around.

There small splash of blood on the wall and a bloody bullet on the floor. Pictures that were hanging from the wall were on the floor and frames were broken. The TV was broken and on the floor. The table was on the floor. A chair was missing one of their legs. 'What exactly happened here?' I thought.

I spotted my schoolbag on the stairs, midway. I walked up the stairs and picked my schoolbag. I looked up and saw a door wide open. 'It wouldn't hurt to look around a little bit...' I thought.

I continued to walk up the stairs and looked around the open room. It was messy...I looked down at the black carpet and saw a phone with a broken screen. I picked it up and pressed the power button. The black screen turned into a wallpaper of a universe. On the bottom it said...

'Press Home Button to Unlock.'

I pressed the home button and a bunch of different apps appeared on the screen. Wow, no password? I've experience with this type of phone, so I double pressed the home button to see what app they've recently been on. Which was the Notepad. I pressed on it and it read: