*.°·{Chapter 4}·°.*

Bendy's P.O.V

We walked out the front doors of the school to the after school late bus and hopped in.

There were a lot people in the bus. Thankfully, there was a spot at the back. I sat there and put my things down, then Cuphead sat beside me and put his things on the side of the seat. 'Oh my lord...he's so gorgeous up close...' I said in my head.

' I said in my head

He had a blush across his face. I can tell he tried to avoid eye contact with me. I still continued to stare at him.

Finally, his eyes landed on mine. He looked more calmed. His eyes were so calming to me, and so bright that I can almost see my reflection. And once again, continued to stare at each other until the we've arrived at our destination.

I've been thinking...we've been staring at each other too much. I need to practice my social skills as well...

I tried to think of a topic to talk about...but what? But, I couldn't think...his eyes are so calming and it makes me sleepy...

I covered my mouth and yawned.

I tried to keep my eyes open...until we came to a stop. I shook my head and held on to the strap of my school bag as we both hopped off.

Standing next to the bus stop sign was Cuphead's brother, Mugman, from the conversation he had at the library.

"Hey, bro!" he said, cheerfully. "Hey..." said Cuphead, once again, without a smile.

"Ok, since we have your brother now, we can finally start walking back to my place!" I said, walking towards the woods. I turned around to see them both standing there, staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you sure it's safe for us to go in there?" asked Mugman. "Its ok! Trust me. This is where I live..." I said.

After a second or two, the started walking after me. I continued to walk and after a few minutes of silent walking we finally reached to our destination.

"Well, here we are...its not much." I said, turning my head to them wide-eyed.

"Wow! I like your house! It looks magical and really calming!" shouted Mugman with enthusiasm. "I guess so..." I sighed in reply.

Boris' school ends earlier than mine, so I went up and knocked on the door.

"Do you have parents?" asked Cuphead. "Y-Yeah..." I stuttered. Boris opened the front door.

"MUGMAN?!" he yelled. "B-BORIS??!!" shouted Mugman.  Mugman, then, tackled Boris into a hug. "I missed you so much, buddy!!" said Boris.

I faked a smile. I always fake a smile even if I say it without the word fake.

I let Cuphead in, and closed the door behind me. They were still hugging each other. I looked over to see Cuphead facing his back at me, I could see him crying a bit. We quickly wiped off the tears and I walked up to him.