·*.°{Chapter 2}°.*·

Bendy's P.O.V.

When I entered the classroom, there were only a few people. I looked around and saw the board, which said, "Pick your seats".

I picked the one at the very back. I like sitting in the back, no one's staring at you...unless the teacher isn't in the classroom.

I looked at everyone who was in the classroom with me. There was Mickey and Felix. They're such talented guys, along with being popular. Only, it's just that they don't remember me anymore.

××××××××××××××

In the 5th grade, we stopped being friends. Officially. After all the hanging out, they've forgotten about me. They started hanging out with other kids and never inviting me over to play. I sat alone at the tables outside, watching them play. In the first 2 weeks of 5th grade, I decided to talk to them. All I heard was, "Do I know you?". My mind stopped. Everything around me went gray and in slow motion. It just went for a few seconds before walking away, holding the lump in my throat, while keeping a smile on my face. The walking turned into running. I grabbed my stuff and went running out of school, all the way back home. That's when I started crying non-stop. I went up my room, closed the door, locking it and then I started cu-...and then I began my burden. I still have the burden to this day...

××××××××××××××

I shook my head, and tried to look at something else other than those two.

The teacher finally walked through the classroom door, shushing everyone.

"Alright! Alright! Calm down, everyone. I know it's your first day of high school. My name is Mr. Davis. Please sit down and be silent while I call out names." said the teacher.

Everyone sat down, no one sat next to me, which was fine since nobody ever sat next to me.

Mr. Davis pulled out a sheet and started calling out names.

"Arnold." he called out. "Here!" Arnold replied.
"Ashley."
"Here!"
"Bendy."

I jumped a little. I was shaking and replied quickly.
"P-Present!" I said, WITH A VOICE CRACK. I was slightly sweating, but burning up alive. I heard chuckles from the whole room. Everyone was trying they're best not to laugh out loud. Even Mr. Davis! Yeah, I clearly see his face getting a little red and covering his mouth with his hand. Thankfully, he moved to the next person.

I had a lump in my throat. I was able to hold it in, since I've always did when I would cry. This is gonna be a long year.

×××Time skip to lunch×××

The bell rang.

"Alright, everyone! It's lunchtime! Everyone please stand up and form a line."

I got off my chair...man, I couldn't feel the ground when I sat on that chair...and went in line with the others. I was the last one in line. We went outside the classroom and lined up against the lockers. The line wasn't even a straight one-

"The last one in line has to.........ok?" yelled Mr. Davis.

The talking from the class blocked half his sentence. I believe he meant to close the classroom door, which made a little sense for my mind. I closed the classroom door and hoped back in the line.

Mr. Davis led us to the lunchroom. He explained to us that at this time, we were free to eat lunch outside or inside, or go explore the school, it's our free time. 1 hour and 30 minutes.

The bad thing is that he told us that we needed money for lunch. I bring lunch from home, so I won't have to eat the school's poisoned food.

I forgot my lunch at home. I mentally did a facepalm. Thank god we don't have to learn anything, besides recalling the places of the school for the year.

I decided to find the library. I heard it was large and people rarely go there during this time.

I walked the hallways with a few people. I saw a sign that said Library next to two doors. I quietly entered. There was no librarian, but a note that said:

"Eating lunch. Please come back later.".

I was a little happy on the inside since I thought I was alone.

I walked through the many shelves full of books until I reached to this table...in the corner, I saw someone reading a book.

It...It was that cup guy again! He turned and looked at me.
We, once again, stared at each other in silence. It continued for probably 10 seconds before he spoke...

"Hey..." he said, in a very calm and whispering voice loud enough for me to hear. He didn't smile, though...

I jumped a little, and started to sweat.

"Social Anxiety?" he asked.

How did he- I nodded. Then, he got up leaving the book open and walked up to me. He's so TALL! I stared up at him and stood still.

His eyes widen a little. "You're so small...I apologize if that offended you..." he said with a slight sad look.

"No, no! It's fine!" I bursted out without realizing I spoke. I froze.

"Heh," he said without smiling, "made you speak.". He walked past by me to the table and sat down.

"So, what's your name?" he asked.

I sat down at the table next to him. "B-Bendy..." I mumbled. He stared at me. "Bendy?" he asked. I nodded. I looked at him.

"Cuphead." he said.
"Huh?" I said, in confusion.
"My name's Cuphead." he said. Putting a hand on his head, supporting it. Upper half of his arm was on the table, he continued to stare at me.

"Boop." he said as he put his finger on my non-existent nose. My eyes faced his finger. "Your face is soft." he said. My face grew hot, I knew I blushing.

I covered face with my over-sized sleeves. Then, I felt a warm hand on my head. I uncovered my face.

"You're so fluffy." he said. My grew even more hotter. He started petting me. It felt so good. I loved it, but hated it at the same time. I stood still staring at him. I gently closed my eyes.

I split my eyes open when I felt a vibration near my neck. The petting stopped and I stared and him. His eyes widened.

"Y-You purr? Are you secretly a cat?" he asked, I could see him blushing a little. "I-I didn't know!" I said, looking away, pouting a little.

Then I blushed at his mumbling which said: "So cute..."

He said so quiet that he probably didn't want me to hear it. I tried to ignore it.

We talked until the bell rang.

"Oh..." I said, in an upset tone, "I have to go..." I got up and started walking. Until, Cuphead held on to my hoodie pulling me backwards.

He lifted up my sleeve, I panicked. But he only lifted it up to the wrists, so I calmed down a little. He put a piece of paper and closed my hand. I let me sleeve fall down covering my hand.

After staring at him for a 4 seconds or less, I walked away and out the library.