×××Chapter 18×××

Bendy's P.O.V.

So we didn't have any homework. Thank god. And what's also another good thing is that I haven't seen my bullies anywhere today. I was so glad.

Today, Cup and Mugs' parents are coming over and for 2 weeks. I got my stuff ready and went downstairs. Boris was sitting at the dining table and stood up.

"Alright. Here's 500 dollars. Take care. I don't want you getting hurt." Cup gave me a face full of concern. I held out my hand as Cuphead placed the money on the palm of it. I put the money in my pocket.

I took a deep breath. "Ok..." I walked towards the door. I turned around and saw Boris give Mugs a tight hug.

They are certainly gonna miss each other. 2 weeks can go fast and slow at the same time.

I turned around and reached the door knob. Once I touched it, a loud knock on the door startled me. I quickly backed away as my eyes widened.

"Uhh...JUST A MOMENT!!!" shouted Cuphead. He dragged us to a secret door under... the.... stairs? When?

"Since whe-" I got cut off.

"No questions!" He pushed us both Boris and I inside and quickly placed the door back.

It was pretty dark. We stayed silent. The only light in there was the light from the other side peering through the cracks of the piece of thin, rectangular wall that covers the tiny room.

We heard the front door open and muffled talking.

We were in here for what seemed like forever. Until Cuphead finally got us out here.

"I'm.... really sorry..." he apologized.

"It's fine." I looked at Boris who was stretching.

"Anyway, my parents aren't here right now, so this is your chance to go to a hotel or something. Use the back door to get out 'cuz they're waiting for me at the front yard, so," He started walking backwards towards the front door and awkwardly smile at us before he left.

And so yeah, we used the back door. No sight of anyone familiar as we headed to a hotel. We got ourselves a room. And everything went normal. Until I wanted to draw. That night I realized that I left my sketchbook back home.

"Well, isn't that just perfect." I mumbled as I ignored my need to draw and drifted to sleep.

Everyday, I had the urge to at least draw something. I've already used up all those mini hotel sticky notes with pen.

This need-for-drawing feeling didn't last very long. I HAD THE URGE TO DRAW.

On Wednesday, right after school, I texted Cuphead that I need my sketchbook and that it's in his room.

It took him a while to respond back.

Cups: uuuh i have your sketchbook buut i can't go out...my parents aren't letting me...I think you'll have to come back which is something pretty risky for you....you can't send Boris???

Boris can't go alone. He might get kidnapped or something.

You: I'm worried something will happen to him..he's only 13 so maybe when you're parents are asleep i can come over

Cups: hmmm...ok. Um 11pm??

You: alright then 11pm it is

I turned off my phone. I looked at the clock. 7:28 pm.

I have about 3 and half. I took deep breaths.

It's 10:49pm. I put on my hoodie and headed out the hotel after acknowledging Boris that I was gonna be back.

I walked 3 blocks to reach the bus stop, which was available until 11pm. The bus arrived. I got on and looked around. No person but one was there. I sat down and looked out the window for the rest of the ride.

I hopped off the bus. I made it to my destination.

I texted Cuphead that I was outside. He opened the door.
"Hey. How's life?" he asked as he handed me my sketchbook.
"Terrifying. How about yours?" I smiled a little, I took the book from him.

"Ah, uh, stressful?" He gave me a warm smile. But it instantly faded away when both of us heard a voice behind him.

"Cuphead...who are you speaking to?"

"Uhh....no one."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! I'm pretty....sure... mom..."

Weren't they asleep?? There was silence.

"Then who's this?" someone behind asked in a deep voice. I was terrified. I tried hiding my tail. I didn't want to turned around.

I was lifted up from the ground by the person behind me holding onto my sweater's hoodie.

"Its...the demon." he stated.

"Dad...let him go...and what do you mean by 'the'?"

"And why should I? He's your little friend, right? Let's bring him inside shall we?"

I was freaking out. The person behind was his dad?! And how did he know-?!

He threw me to the ground. He took out a gun. And pointed it at me. The cup-headed mother grasped both my hands so I wouldn't move.

"You mischievous demons shouldn't be alive."

"Dad, please-" Cup got cut off.

"SILENCE!" his father shouted. "We'll deal with you later...right now. We're gonna have to get rid of this worthless, sh*tty, demon!"

He loaded the gun and pointed it at me once again. As he was about to pull the trigger, Cuphead pushed him away. The bullet hit the wall, making a small hole.

"Cuphead!" His father yelled at him. Cuphead stood in front of me.

"You shouldn't do this! This is just cruelty! Don't kill him! He didn't do anything to you! He's innocent!"

His father rose up his gun.
"Move."

"Cuphead, move!" demanded his mother.

Cuphead just shook his head.
His father pointed the gun at him. "If you don't move, I'll shoot you." his father threatened him.

"Then you'll have to shoot me first, then." Cup wasn't afraid. I was impressed. But who in the WORLD- would shoot their own son?!?!

There was another moment of silence. Cups' father put his gun away. "C'mon, let's get out of here. I don't want to be in a room with a demon. Whether it's dead or alive."

The mother let go of me. Giving me a face of disgust.

The headed out the door. But before they left...

Cuphead's P.O.V.

   "Cuphead. You're a disappointment to me and your father."

...well, I don't care.