Chapter 24.

Cuphead's POV

   I woke up at the hospital right after the man slammed me against the wall back at home. I was confused how I ended up here. I looked around the dark room. It couldn't possibly still be dark after a concussion. I continue to scan the room to find a calendar. It was February 5th!?!?!?

Where are the others???? Are they ok???? I swear if I don't get all my questions answered I'm gonna-

"Mr. Cuphead Sir??"

I turned to where the voice was coming from. It was a little blonde nurse in 2 ponytails and big blue eyes. In her hands, were a clipboard and a pen. She's obviously a loli from her high-pitched voice.

"Uh...now that you're awake... you can leave the hospital. You're all fine. You'll be asked some questions on the way out. Your clothes are in the bottom drawer next to you." she pointed to a small, pastel light blue drawer next to the bed.

"Um...thanks."

"I'm just doing my job, sir!" she smiled sweetly and closed the door.

After I got changed, I left the room and headed towards the elevator and into the waiting room where they were waiting.

Mugs was the first to notice and stood up. Boris woke up from his nap and looked at me with a smile.

I walked up to Mugs and hugged him, patting him on the back. I turned to Boris and messed up his fur. He pouted afterwards.

"The nurses took care of us while you still unconscious.. " said Mugs.

I looked around to see that Bendy isn't here.
"Where's Bendy?"

They were silent avoiding eye contact with me.
But finally, Boris spoke up.
"I was hoping you wouldn't ask. He isn't in the hospital..."

"What....?" I stood there for a few moments before heading towards the exit. Mugs and Boris followed. We were cut off by the police on the way there.

"Cuphead? We need to ask you and the others some questions before you leave."

"I'm sorry but can we please do this another day?" I replied.

"We're arriving at your house tomorrow at 7 am. Good day." And with that, he left.

(orjustsay"nani"asaresponse-3-)

We quickly made our way to our house. The house was fine on the outside. Bet it's a mess on the inside.

Thankfully, I still have the keys in my pocket. And as expected, I open the front door and I see a    t o t a l     m e s s. (Like me)

Broken glass, broken chair, curtains on the floor, blood splat on the floor, du- BLOOD SPLAT ON THE-

I gasped. Maybe they took him..they...
"Maybe he's not dead!  He could still be alive-"
"2 months!  How could he still be alive?!" Some tears were running down my face. Boris was crying like crazy.
"I'll call them if they have him." Mugs looked around for his phone. I tried to inspect the situation while we were unconscious. There was a small trail of blood going from the dry puddle to the living room, to the kitchen and it stopped near the front door.