°*.·{Chapter 10}·.*°

Bendy's P.O.V.

   The shooter came in and started shooting at everyone.

I had an idea...but it was a little stupid. I played dead. I held my breath so I would move an inch.

After a few seconds, the footsteps from our classroom faded in the hallway.

'That actually worked...' I thought. I stood up and looked around. Everyone was dead. Even the teacher.

There was so much blood coming from the motionless bodies. I was freaking out, but shook my head and ignored them. I peeked my head out the door. There was no one in sight. The library was right there. I sprinted diagonally and opened the library doors.

The librarian wasn't there. I fast-walked through the many shelves filled with to end up at the place where Cuphead and I go to see each other.

No one was there. I sat down at a corner, took out my phone and started texting him.

Bendy: please tell me ur still alive

I waited for his response. I didn't expect him to answer quickly.

Cuphead: im not dead! I just got at the library

I sighed in relief.

Bendy: same here

I heard light footsteps hitting the library carpet. I stood up.

"Hey!" he smiled at me. He was bleeding from a cut on his upper arm. I ran up to him and hugged him. I looked up at him. "W-What happened to your arm?" I made a worried face.

"It's just a scratch, don't worry. I'll fix it later. I'm just glad you're safe." He placed his hand on my head. I blushed, slightly, at his words. "We have to leave, like, right now, though." he removed his hand from my head.

"Right now? But, the shooters-" Cuphead cut me off.

"I overhead one of the shooters that they're gonna plant an explosive here." he picked my up and started to run passed the filled bookshelves. But about 2 seconds later, we heard a large BOOM!!! It shook the library shelves. They wobbled side to side. Smoke and fire came running and blocked the way. Cuphead backed away.

Another explosive exploded and the bookshelves came down. Cuphead, quickly, moved out of the way. And started running back to the place. Everything was getting caught on fire. There was no fire extinguisher.

We ran over to a corner where there was no fire. Cuphead hugged me close.

Cuphead's P.O.V.

So...is this where we are gonna die at? At least, we're together...and at the place where we met...this could be our very last moment together. I want to tell him. But I can't. I don't have enough courage. Are we gonna have to die without me having to tell him...?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Bendy softly sobbing. I stopped hugging him.

"Are we gonna die?" he whispered.

I held my tears. "No. We're not gonna die..."

I heard another explosive exploded, which made the ceiling above us crack and fall down. We didn't have time to move, so I shielded him. Everything went to slow motion. The ceiling hit me and I went unconscious.

Bendy's P.O.V.

After ceiling fell, there was dust, smoke and fire everywhere. I coughed.

I looked up at Cuphead. His face was so close to mine- I freaked out and I quickly laid him down and checked if he was breathing. I sighed in relief, once again. He's unconscious, but the fire was closer to us.

I thought I was gonna die. But then, one of those butterflies from that large tree, appeared and landed on my head.

I was confused, but before I knew anything, it, magically, teleported us to the large tree. It was glowing. And on fire. The butterfly dissolved into thin air. Like dust.

The tree stopped glowing. That's when the firefighters and the police found us. They took us both to the ambulance. I was mute the whole time, except answering questions.

I've been thinking...

Where are we gonna learn at?

Are we gonna go to another school?

What about our school supplies?

But what I was thinking the most was, is Cuphead gonna be ok?

We'll see then.

A/N: I am SO SORRY for the short chapter! Personal problems right now but they're gonna be solved quickly. Don't worry. The next chapter will be longer I promise.