×Chapter 16×

Bendy's P.O.V.

...

...

...

...

...

I'm...I'm in pain.......so. much. PAIN.

My eye sight is very blurry...I dunno where I'm at...

All I can hear is high frequency...it's killing my head...and something is causing an awful scent.

I'm so cold...am I...dead? Oh jeez...this is embarrassing...

What if people witness my disgusting dead body?!...

Wait...I shouldn't worry so much since I'm dead...ouch...

I'll ache if I try to move....

What if I'm not dead?! What if......

Where am I!? Why can't I move?! Where's Cuphead?!?!

Cuphead's P.O.V.

Where's Bendy?!?! I looked around the whole school! He's nowhere! Not in any bathroom, detention room, classroom nor the library!

I decided to check outside the school. This school is pretty big, but not as big as our previous school.

I was starting to lose hope...

What if he's gone?... All the times I've spent with him were precious. Even if it was one second with him would be better than not spending any time with him at all. He's the only reason I smile.

...until a small black figure, sitting against the school wall, caught my eye.

THANK GOD I FINALLY FOUND HIM!!!!....in a bad condition....

I ran up to him. "Bendy!!! What happened to you?! Are you okay?! Speak to me! Say something!!". No response. I checked his pulse. He's still alive...I let out a sigh of relief.

He was all beaten up. He had a cut on his cheek...and even more on his arms...he was wearing a black shirt...he smelled a lot like blood...and gasoline??? I looked around to find a pack of matches next to him...

THEY WERE GOING TO BURN HIM?!?! Oh..if only murder wasn't a crime...

I took off my sweater and put it on Bendy. I lifted him up and quickly headed back home.

"Cuphead! Where were- Bendy?!" Mugman walked towards me.

"Huh?" We caught Boris' attention by his big brother's name, "W-What happened to him?! Is he okay?!"

I took the keys out of my messenger bag and threw them to Mugman. "Open the door, will ya?"

Mugman didn't reply and quickly opened the front door.

I placed him on the sofa and started fixing him up.

"Cuphead, what happened?" Boris was worried.

"He got beaten up." I replied.

"What?! Where are they?! Lemme at 'em!"

"No, you'll get hurt."