-•{Last Chapter}•-

Small thing: I posted chapter 28 last night, making sure all the day-people get caught up and not get spoiled or anything ahaha-

Just a few more minutes ...before moving out of this place. The house is completely empty. Nothing but white on the walls. Nothing but beige and furniture prints on the carpet ground. The house was cold. Some people arrived to take the larger furniture to our new home which was two states away. All of our boxes and furniture were already taken away. We placed our luggage in the back of our car. I plan to drive everyone.

Cups POV
Yes, I plan to drive two states. I have to drive for hours. But that's fine, I don't mind- hey that rhymed- =three in a row nice!=

All that matters is that we feel safe and...not polluted. We also want a nice quiet place. Speaking of which, I plan to kiss Bendy for the final time here, in the garden. And make it last longer than before ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-

It's 6:42pm, we have to leave soon. I'm already in the garden just waiting for him. I heard some rustling though the hedges. My horned demon smiled. I smiled back at him as he sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder for a minute. I've noticed the garden was destroyed. It hasn't been watered. Everything is dead. Except for a white rose. It was still holding on to the autumn cold. It bloomed in delight and seemed so glad to still be alive.

I faced Bendy and he faced me back. That cute face...

I was losing a bit of confidence all of a sudden. But apparently, Bendy knew what I was thinking. So he was the first to lean in. After noticing, I leaned in too and our lips touched. The kiss lasted for a good 5 minutes. I tried to make it last a bit more but knowing that we have to leave, I broke it. Bendy looked like he never wanted to end it. He was blushing like crazy. We haven't kissed that long for a pretty long while.

I got up and helped get him. And we got out of here. Before I left, I looked back to get a last good look of the garden. I pretty much thought it was my imagination, cuz I saw my book of embarrassing moments on the ground. I didn't have to time to get a good look of it closely. But I'm pretty sure it was that.

Bendys POV

I hope he didn't noticed the book-

Boris POV
It's 6:45,m. 3 minutes after Bendy left to visit his lover~

But that also meant that I was left alone with Mugs, who was standing next to me. Well I kinda DID say that I planned to confess to him. He was spacing out. He stared at his bag full of his games. The last thing he was gonna place inside the car. He also didn't seem like he wanted to talk. So I looked forward and looked at the sunset through the windows.

Then, I felt something touch my cheek for a second.

I turned to see Mugs look the the other way, his blue glow shown both sides of his face.

Did. Did he just kiss me????????? I was supposed tO DO THAT-

I held his hand and placed my other hand on the left side of his face to make him face me. He opened his eyes to look at me. And this time, no one will be able to interrupt us. I kissed him. And it took him like 4 seconds to kiss me back. The kiss lasted to 10 seconds. It felt so nice. I wanted it to last longer. But we needed to breathe a bit so we both broke the kiss.

He laid his head on my chest and hugged me. I can see him smile. I hugged him back. I cherished his embrace..

Bendys POV
We made it home and told Boris and Mugs to get in the car. I took a good look at the house before closing the door and locking it. I gave the keys to the house to the neighbors, who were willing to sell our home. I heard the car honk twice and I turned towards the noise. Cuphead mouthed at me: "Hurry uuuuup"

I smiled and jogged to the door of the passenger's. I hopped in, locked the door and put my seatbelt on. And finally, we were off to our new place.

During our way out the town, I drew all of us.
My last drawing here.

I looked back to see both Mugs and Boris asleep on each other

I looked back to see both Mugs and Boris asleep on each other. I looked in front to see the sky turn dark. I faced Cup as he drove. I thought of the

We still have so many secrets that we've kept from both him and I. I don't know when I'll ever confess mine. Or when he'll ever confess his. I don't know how many secrets he has. I have a few 4 left. Some of them are just...

...secrets to be kept...

The End.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my cringe-ness!