Chapter 28...

(There's some mugwolf in this for all you shippers out there. i don't like this ship at all but some of you have requested it. i'm never going to make a fanfic with mugwolf in it,,)

Bendy POV
My cuts are almost clear now. I stared at myself in the mirror. It's been nearly almost a year since those demons left. Nothing dangerous has happened, too. However, I still have some anxiety. But it's getting better! I figured out that I feel a bit more confident when I'm with..*thought sigh*...him! Ahh! He's so cute! So handsome! I love him so mu-! I'm rambling- ahaha- uh-

Boris and Mugs have one year left till high school. And I got a job too! I work with Cuppy now- I MEAN CUP! Thattotallywasntanicknamethatiplantocallhimahaha-
But yeah, I see him more often now! I feel happy. A lot than last year! Everyone is nice. My new teacher, Mrs. Winter, accepts that I have anxiety! But she's really careful. She UNDERSTANDS me. She's not like the other teachers. And what's not good is that I have her for one period. I wish I had two period with the same teacher like last year...but with Mrs. Winter. Mr. David is an ass-

And I'm watching Cup closely too. I told him that he won't ever be forgiven if he murders anyone else.. I only forgave him because I loved him too much. I don't regret it, I'm getting all the love I want, ùwú.

Oh oh oh!!! And guess what??? Both our parents are at peace now! It's like they've always seen us as good. As if we've never even fought. Cup's parents LOVE me. And my parents visited me to see how I was doing. I was scared as H E C C when I saw them. But now that we're all in good terms, I think we can spend the rest of our lives in peace too...

Maybe... not really sure cuz we're moving out of here! I mean, the city was a bit too violent even though we haven't been involved in any accidents and never will be. We just wanted to be able to walk outside without worrying.

I smiled at myself and almost threw up in my mouth- and walked out the door of the bathroom. We have 2 days until we move and today's our last day of work.

Boris POV
It's been like half a year since I've developed these weird feelings. I just felt a small spark all of a sudden when he smiled at me that one night... so...indescribably sweet... I'm having those feelings again.. My face is hot...

"BORIIIIIISSSS-" I jump to see Mugs jump and bounce of his bed that I was sitting at the edge of. "Cuphead told us to pack our rooooom! And I'm forcing you to help meee...".

Why...Why is my face getting so warm? "Oh, yeah.." I replied.

Mugs looked at me with a concerned face. "Are you okay, buddy?"

For some reason, the word "buddy" hurts me inside... "Yeah! I'm just getting these weird emotions-"

Mugs gasped dramatically as he said: "It's puberty. You're a wolf man now. Either that or you. have. COOTIESSSSS!!!"

I giggled as rubbed my hands all over his chest and arms... all over- BORIS! NO! BAD DOG- BAD DOG! Out of embarrassment, I snatched away my hands and Mugs suddenly stopped laughing. And his smile turned into a sad face.

"Seriously..are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it-"

Mugs interrupted. "If this turns out like what Bendy has been doing a year ago.."

"No, no! It's literally nothing like that," I showed him my nice clean arms, "see? All nice and clean!"

He got suddenly got closer to my face to inspect if I was lying. This, obviously, made me pretty red-faced...

 This, obviously, made me pretty red-faced

I can feel his breath at this rate. My heart was beating so fast. I was literally the color red- I can see it glow from here and I know he knows I have this tomato face. I think it was at this point where I know what was going on...

I LOVED HIM.

I was inside freaking out- I'm gay fOR A HOT MUg. Dishes are so attractive? No wonder Bendy fell in love with a literal cup-

These feelings were nice tho.. I doubt he'd love me back. But the creator has real evidence that the activity we do almost everyday shows signs that Mugs may have feelings for me too. And I'm too nervous to believe it. But the results never fail to amaze me with what I thought were to be fake.

And on the moment we move, I will confess to him. Yes, so much quicker than Bendy's/Cuphead's confession.

"You're all red-faced..."

"It's not what you think-!"

We were silent for a few moments.. Mugs and I were still in this position.. he hasn't backed away an inch... instead getting even more close! I was going to die-

I kind of leaned in too... My heart was racing too fast but I couldn't control what I was doing. We both leaned to what we think would be pleasant...

Door opened. (Everyone at this point is allowed to say the f word) (not that I'm encouraging y'all-)

"Oh! And can you two clean around the-.... house...." Bendy finished, looking at us in disbelief.

We immediately separated from each other which caused me to fall down on the carpet floor. Mugs covered his mouth and his shifted his eyes somewhere else to avoid eye contact. He was a blueberry, basically blushing. I was too, and very. It looked like as if I was about to explode.

"Y-Yeah! Sure, of course! Go away now..." I replied.

"....Just...Just don't go too far-" Bendy slammed the door closed to leave us alone in the room. All quiet. And awkward...

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that... I just..." Mugs broke the silence. He was still looking the other way. He seemed so embarrassed that he was going to cry.

"It's not your fault!" It technically was- "I shouldn't have dragged you into this mess" He leaned first- "I..." I cant think of anything good to not blame him other than telling him I love him. But hey... he leaned in! He LEANED in-

He finally looked at me. His eyes were glossy and half of his finger in his mouth. Like as if he was getting ready to bite down if he was going to cry. His face all covered in blue blush... seeing him sad did not make my heart happy.

So I got up and walked towards him, which he immediately responded with looking away. I sat in front of him. And grasped both of his soft hands. He was still looking away in embarrassment.

"Look at me..."

He shut his eyes tightly, refusing to face me. I sighed quietly and placed his hands on my shoulders. I put mine on his cheeks and slowly made him turn his face towards me. You don't know how hard my heart was beating- how many times have I mentioned my heart beat? I was about to get a heart attack. His eyes were still closed shut though. He was also trembling a bit...

I brought him close to me and I hugged him. It took him a while to hug me back. I sensed his eyes flutter open. I hope I gave him a feeling of safety, just so he can calm down.

We stayed like this, which was like 10 minutes of flippiN HEAVEN, until Mugs was calm enough to continue our assigned duties.