*·.°{Chapter 11}°.·*

-Self Harm Warning-

Bendy's P.O.V.

It has only been 4 days after the incident. Cuphead is still in the hospital. 'I miss him...' I thought. Mugman and Boris got sent home early, but they had to wait for a long while. Both Cuphead and I were at the hospital. Once, I got back I told them what happened. Both of them were in shock. Mugman visited the hospital everyday after school. Boris and I stayed home. Mugman had his alarm for when he had to go to school. While he's at school, Boris tried to get me out of Cuphead's room. I just ignored him. Tomorrow, I go to my new school. I hate being the new kid.

Even though many will say it's not my fault Cuphead got hurt, but if only I didn't have to go all the way, deep into the library, we could've gotten out before the explosion. I could've taken the hit for him. I should be the one in the hospital! Not him! I experienced a lot more pain! I don't want him hurt!

My head was full with:

It's my fault! It's my fault!

I was just 1 month and a half clean...but I just couldn't hold it in.

It's 11pm. So, I opened the door and walked out to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I sat the floor and I put my head down.
.

.

.

Right now, I have a blade in my hand and my left arm in place. I looked over at my scars...

I placed the sharp side of the blade on my arm, gently...

Slowly...I pressed the blade harder...and harder...until the dark red liquid came out.

I felt great pain as I continued to move the blade and make a cut. I winced and tears streamed down my face, but I didn't say a peep.

.

.

.

Both of my arms were almost fully covered in blood. There were cuts all over my arms... I made one last cut before standing up and heading towards the sink.

I washed off the blood from my arms and dried them with a paper towel.

As I was about to get out, I almost forgot to put away my blade. I turned around and picked up the blade. Ignoring the blood that was on the blade, I placed it inside one of the open pockets of my bag and zipped it up.

I went back to Cuphead's room and tried to at least fall asleep.

·°.*{Timeskip to morning}*·°.

I woke up, tired, to my annoying alarm. 6:30 am. I pressed dismiss and got off the bed. I got up and followed my usual routine.

I quickly went downstairs and placed my messenger bag on one of the chairs and started making breakfast.

When I was done, I placed them in 2 plates. I took 2 cups out of the cupboard, filled them with juice and placed them on the table.

The just made toast and opened the door. Before, I closed the door, I heard another door open. I assumed it was Mugman.

The new school was close. So, I fast-walked to the school, finishing my toast on my way there.