❧Chapter 22❧

Bendy's POV

   After our game of Truth or Dare, Boris and Mugs had already fallen asleep and Cup and I were the only ones awake. Its night right now...

11:34 pm.... didn't know it would take this long...

I started to blush a little... since we were alone once again...

The house was dead silent. The only noise there was, is the quiet snoring from Boris and Mugs.

And I've been sleeping short hours ever since the day of my 15th birthday... Maybe I need company or something. The lavender aroma is supposed to help you sleep. I really don't get why it isn't working anymore...

Cups got up which caught my attention. "I'll be back, just gonna put these two in their beds."

"Here, let me help you..."

"It's okay, I've got it..."

"Just let me help you..."

"...alright.."

Cuphead successfully had taken Mugs upstairs. And well I... I literally dragged Boris across to the bottom of the stairs. I don't know how he's still asleep. Cuphead picked Boris up and brought him in to Mugs' room.

I went upstairs and waited for Cups to finish tucking them in.

When he came out of the room, I looked up at him. He closes the door and faces me.
He placed a hand on top of my head and ruins my floof of hair.

I pouted at him and he just smiles.

"Goodnight....!" When he was about to walk away, I took hold of his sweater's sleeve and looked down.

"Are you okay, Bendy?" he asked. I tugged on his sleeve in response.

He got closer and kneeled down. "Tell me...what's wrong?"

I just started blushing. I just wanted to be by his side for the night... I'm always too nervous to say something... I'm just too...embarrassed... I won't be able to tell him anything if I don't get rid of this...this... STUPID anxiety!!!

"Hey, I won't judge you... you can always tell me anything.. I'm not forcing you though.."

"N-No...its just....I'm t-too nervous....embarrassed? I..."

Just tell him already!

TELL HIM, WILL YA?!?

"I....I....I-I w-want t-to..." I'm seriously shaking right now... this is just...

"Bendy, you're shaking..."

No sh*t.

I took a deep breath before speaking again. "C-Can you b-be with me for the n-night?" There. I said it. I glued my eyes shut, waiting for an answer.

You could probably tell that I was the most embarrassed AND embarrassing thing alive.

"Why? Are you afraid of something or..."

"N-No! It's nothing like that... it's j-just that...I n-need some c-company....y-y'know?"

"..If it makes you feel better... sure, guess it wouldn't hurt."