°.·*{Chapter 13}*·.°

Cuphead's P.O.V.

   We got out of the hospital and took the bus home. Bendy and Mugs were sitting by both of my sides. Boris took the seat next to Bendy.

I glanced at Bendy, who took a deep breath.

We made it to a bus stop and we hopped off. We all started walking back home in silence. Just the sound of crickets and cars passing by. The sky was in a shade of purple and pink. An ombré look. However, there was a dark cloud, floating its way towards the town. The fireflies lit the calming, evening sky. The trees were in colors of red, orange, brown, and a little green. It was a little chilly, since it was September.

Bendy was walking in front of me. He kept his head down. His tail slowly moving from one side to another.

We finally made it home. The house looked clean, as usual. But something just seemed...off. It was just a feeling. There's nothing wrong with the room I'm at.

I started walking towards the living room and sat down. Then, it began to rain. The rain just made everything much more peaceful. The house was still silent. Quiet footsteps only. Boris and Mugman went up to their shared room. Bendy went to the bathroom.

I was alone. My parents were the ones that were in my mind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Argh! I hate those little demons!! Always causing trouble!" Dad came back home from another day of hard work. He seemed very frustrated. His uniform was stained with brown liquid.

"What did they do now?" Mom sighed, walking up to him.

"I ordered a coffee. I waited for my order to be ready and then one of those stupid demons spilled coffee all over my uniform!"

"I wish there weren't any demons alive." Mom took Dad's coat and walked towards the laundry room.

I went up to Dad. "Hey, Dad, you shouldn't be so rude to them. It was probably an accide-" He cut me off.

"They're demons, Cuphead!! They serve the devil! You know how religious we are! We don't accept demons in this household! Nor trust them! They are just troublemakers! The universe would be a better one if we didn't have any demons around!" he paused, but continued. "You shouldn't be friends with one either. An 11-year-old like you should know that demons are mischievous. You must understand that they're evil. That they're here to take over. We don't accept demons nor anyone who are friends with them. We don't accept their family members either, even if it's not a demon." I looked down.

After his explanation, Mugman came downstairs. Dad walked away towards the laundry room.

"What happened?" he held his stuffed toy closer to him.

"Oh, nothing. He was just ranting, again." I didn't give him a stone face.

"Ah.." he sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I started highschool, my mom and dad had to work. They earned the promotion, but they had to move to a different place. I was in charge of taking care of the house and my brother. They sent us money since we needed some.

It was a little difficult at first but we got over it. Mugman forgot about the whole demon thing. Our parents would contacted us every 3 months or 4 months. Pretty much, the reason would be that they're busy. So, we don't want to interrupt them. They call us when they have the time.

Speaking of which...they might call us this month or the next. Mugman's usually the first one to answer, he tells them everything that's happening. If he tells them that there is a demon here, they're not gonna happy.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Bendy get out of the bathroom. He walked straight into my room. I recalled that I needed to talk to him. So I got up and started walking towards the stairs and up. I passed the bathroom...iron? I smell iron.......no...it's.... blood.

I turned around and walked inside the bathroom, turning the lights on. I looked down. There was small drops of blood on the floor. My eyes widen. I headed towards my room and opened the door without warning.

"Eep!" Bendy jumped. He was drawing while listening to music.

"Show me your arms." I said, closing the door and locking it. Just in case Boris or Mugman barges in.

Bendy froze. He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"Bendy. Lift up your sleeves."

Bendy slowly lifted up his sleeves...to reveal...one..

Two...three...four...five...six...

seven...eight...nine........

ten...eleven...twelve...

.....over 15 cuts.....over 20 cuts.....

Bendy stopped lifted up his sleeve and started crying. He covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he kept repeating it non-stop. He was shaking violently.

Of course, I went up to him and hugged him. "Shh, shh, calm down, it's ok. Everything's fine. Don't cry." I tried calming down. "I'll go get the bandages. We better talk about this when I come back." I stopped hugging him and got up to get the bandages.

Bendy's P.O.V.

   After he left the room, my mind was full if thoughts. I also had to pick a side... Tell him the truth. Or tell him a lie... I didn't want him to get involved with my problems. He's done so much and I've done nothing. All I do is cry when something goes wrong. Why am I even here?

I jumped back to reality when Cuphead came back in with bandages.

After he fixed me up, he went straight to the question. "Why did you cut yourself again?"

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"Bendy? Be honest with me."

I looked away. I took a deep breath.

"I'm getting bullied."

A/N: cliffhanger??? Oh and just wanted to let you know that "blood" is the --devil's number-- haha im so immature i sometimes wanna act like a child ok?? Life's extremely hard and i wanna have some fun