·.*°{Chapter 8}°*.·

Bendy's P.O.V.

    I turned around and blushed. I pulled my over-sized sleeves up to the half of the back of my hand and dug them into my hoodie's pocket. I started walking back to Cuphead's room.

I felt a tiny piece of paper touch my fingers. I took the the piece of paper out and unfolded it. Which read: "Hopefully u come back here"

I blushed lightly and put the piece of paper back into my hoodie's pocket and went inside Cuphead's room.

Cuphead's P.O.V.

I decided not to smile again today. After 15 minutes or so, I got off the bus and started walking straight towards homeroom. I hate my homeroom teacher, she already hates my guts for no reason. She gave me dirty looks yesterday.

I opened the homeroom door, some kids were sitting down at their desks, some are standing up and talking to their friends. The teacher isn't in the classroom yet, so I walked over to my desk and sat down.

After a few seconds, a small group of 6 came up to me. 'Not another one...' I thought. There have been groups coming up to my desk over the years to ask me stupid questions. Some of them are the same. But the most repeated question that they ask me is- "Why don't you smile?"

I always replied with, "Cuz I don't want to...". They'll never leave me alone, will they?

"Hey Cuphead! Why don't you smile? We know you don't want to but we wanna see it!" said a girl in the group. I shook my head in reply. "Oh, c'mon! At least-" she was interrupted by the teacher.

"Alright! Everybody sit down! Today you'll be switching classes. You'll be learning about expectations. Please come up here and collect your schedules when your name is announced."

She called the first 5 names before calling mine. One by one they got up to get a piece of paper.

I got up and walked up to the teacher's desk. She gave me a dirty look as she gave me the paper. I just rolled my eyes, took the paper and sat back down. The teacher looked at me with pure hate in her eyes. But I still kept an unemotional face.

After all the names where called, the bell rang. "Ok, everyone! Please go to your assigned classrooms." the teacher got up from her seat and opened the classroom door. Everyone got up, except for like 2 or 3 people. I got up as well and walked to my assigned classroom.

°°Timeskip to end of school°°

Finally, second day has ended. I quickly walked to the bus and hopped on. The bus ride was even more longer without Bendy. It felt like if the world slowed down.

After 10 minutes, I got off the bus. I saw Mugs walk back towards home, like always.

I walked through the front yard diagonally and took out the front door keys. I unlocked the front door. Bendy was in the kitchen, holding a glass of water, while chatting with Boris.

"Welcome back, guys!" said Boris cheerfully. Bendy just waved, forcing a slight smile.

"We cleaned the house for ya!" continued Boris. Bendy said nothing. I looked around. I swear I could see sparkles everywhere.