.*·°{Chapter 14}°·*.

Bendy's P.O.V.

Ok...I told him. I told him I was getting bullied. I can tell from his face that Cuphead wanted to ask me a bunch of questions..

"Who? When? W-Why?" he stuttered.

"Um...this guy? I dunno who he is..he's been bullying me ever since I've been there... I just don't know why though." I looked away.

He let out a sigh. "Um...Have you told a teacher?"

"I tried. But they always say that their occupied."

"I'll stop them myself, then-"

"No no no no no! You've helped me enough, I don't want you to get in a fight with them."

"I don't want them to continue bullying you, Bendy! I'll try putting an end to it, vocally?"

"Vocally." I held out my small finger for a pinky promise.

Cuphead let out a small smile and accepted my promise.

"I promise

"I promise."

~Timeskip to Monday~

I woke up to my usual morning routine. Both Cuphead and I walked to the school.

I looked up at Cuphead. He probably didn't notice, since he didn't look back. His red, ruby eyes were..cat eyes? They're thin enough to be cat eyes...

I decided to go with him since I didn't want to get picked on when I'm outside my assigned door.

So, we have assigned doors for entering the building for each grade. I'm freshman so my assigned door is Door B.

We went through the main door. The same lady instantly noticed him.

"Hello, how may I help you?" her voice was so cheerful. I'm starting to think that she dislikes me. I walked towards the large fountain in the middle of the hallway. I stared at it for a few seconds before walking towards my homeroom.

I lined up at the hall with the others. I was praying to God himself that my bully wouldn't show up today. As always, he didn't answer my prayers.

He picked me up from my tail, my messenger bag fell off.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, but I couldn't been heard from all the laughing of the whole class. My tail couldn't hold my weight, it's thin enough to probably even rip off! I kicked my legs around and tried reached for the hand the was tightening his grip of my tail. It was painful...

Both getting laughed at and my thin tail not holding my weight.

Aaand also blood running up to my brain...