ONE

It was a busy day...stupid busy...and my worthless leasing agents weren't doing anything productive. I had a huge 'to do' list of my own...the last thing I need is to also do their jobs.

"OY!" I said walking out of my office.

I saw Nina jump in her seat looking towards me and Jaxon didn't even move as he scrolled through the leads list. Our property manager was going to be gone for another two weeks and I could not WAIT for him to get back...this was getting out of hand. I was the acting manager as the assistant while he was gone...and these two thought that meant they didn't have to do anything.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Follow up." Jaxon said.

"And how many prospects have you called?"

"Two."

"ALL DAY?!" I asked a bit louder than intended.

He simply nodded. I turned over to Nina. "And you?"

"I emailed all of the residents up for renewal with their offers, I sent you an email with 3 people who want to sign."

Well I guess she at least was doing some work. The last hour of the day is always calm, and I need these two to leave me alone.

"You guys can go." I said.

I didn't even have to say it twice, Jaxon was up and out of his seat before Nina even turned her computer off.

"Later." He called.

Ugh...he's so annoying. Nina calmly gathered her things and thanked me for letting them leave early and she walked out the door. I sat at my desk placing my forehead on it in front of me, pondering why I told Ian I didn't need a roaming manager to come help me for the month. I guess I wanted to prove that I was capable of managing these morons I called my leasing staff on my own. About a half an hour passed and I was finishing up the renewal leases when I heard the front door open.

You could imagine my annoyance because not only did I send my leasing staff home...but it was also 30 minutes to close. I groaned to myself and plastered a fake smile on my face walking out into the clubhouse. I saw 7 boys walking around with their backs to me and I greeted them warmly.

"Hi there! Welcome to Avery Meadows!"

I'm pretty good with people...I've been in customer service my entire professional career and I have a BA in Communication Studies...but NOTHING prepared me for this. They all turned around and I seriously felt as if my heart fell out of my ass.

Every...last...one of them...were beyond gorgeous. The two tallest where holding hands...one probably the most handsome man I had ever seen, with dark raven hair and wide shoulders...his fingers interlaced with the other with lavender hair. Then there was a platinum blond guy, his eyes were barely open and his skin was as white as porcelain. His arm was over the shoulders of a much shorter guy who's smile reached his eyes. Then there was another man, who looked like this sun itself, kissing the cheek of a beautiful young man who could pass for a human bunny. Finally, the one who spoke first, had honey blonde hair and a boxy smile that made me weak in the knees.

"Hi! Are we too late to go over some information?"

I had to regain my composure...I didn't even notice I was staring at the boxy smile until the other blonde guy cleared his throat loudly.

"Oh, no we haven't closed yet, please have a seat with me over at these tables." I walked over to the part of the clubhouse we take all of our tours to start. They each sat next to their partners and the guy with the honey blonde hair sat next to me smiling. "So what is it you boys are looking for?"