THIRTYTWO

You know those times...where something happens so fast you're not even sure HOW it happened. Well...this was one of those situations. How, Taehyung got me up the stairs...and on my back...on our bed as fast as he did, I don't even know. I'm also pretty sure he knocked Yoongi over in the process of going up the stairs...I hope he's okay.

Tae was kissing me in the sloppiest way I had ever known him to kiss...it made me giggle.

"What is so funny?" he asked breathing hard after pulling away from me.

"Did you knock over Yoongi?"

"Who cares?" He leaned back in and started kissing me again. I continued to giggle...and...I don't think Tae liked it. Suddenly his hand was around my neck as he pulled back and his eyes were dark and intense. His grip on my neck was firm and he applied a slight amount of pressure. "Why are you still laughing?" I swallowed thickly and didn't answer. The dominance that he was admitting was suffocating...but I liked it. I just continued to look into his eyes. His grip tightened slightly. "That's what I thought."

He started to kiss me hard again and I couldn't help myself from letting out a few high moans. I pulled my hands up gripping on to Tae's wrist to hold on but he immediately stopped and let go pulling back.

When he spoke his eyes were full of concern. "I'm sorry, was that too much?"

"N-no. Not at all...I actually really liked it." I mumbled as I held on to his wrist.

A mischievous grin spread across his lips as he place his hand back on my throat. He applied pressure again as his lips ravaged mine. His tongue played with mine and his free hand gropped my breasts. He pulled back and looked into my eys. "Stay here" he said and shook me by my neck shortly. I nodded. "Now...where is it?"

"In the back of the closet in a long black box."

He lifted off of me and headed straight for our closet. I was anxious for him to open the box. It wasn't just a regular box for storing rope...it was my very own personal sex box. As I was single for quite a while before Tae came into my life; I had to appease my needs myself. In the box were all of my toys. I didn't have very many. However I had a few products in there that I KNEW he was going to ask me about.

I watched him come back to the bed with the box in hand. My heart started to race as he opened it. I was a little nervous...I wasn't sure how he was going to react with everything that was in there. I stayed as still as possible as I watched his eyes go wide and he turn to look at me.

"Babe...why have I never seen this before?"

"Because I don't need that box anymore now that I have you."

He lingered his stare at me before his focus went back to the contents inside the black box in front of him. He first pulled out the ropes, but he didn't pay much mind to them as he put them next to me. The next item he pulled out was a velvet drawstring bag. He pulled out a few tubes.

"What are these?"

"They are...arousal enhancers. They are typically for women who have trouble becoming aroused."

"You have trouble becoming aroused?"

"Not with you." I giggled.

He chuckled again and put them back in the bag. He then pulled out a few condoms from the box.

"You can throw those away...we don't need them."

He nodded and continued to go through the box. He pulled out dildo...that honestly didn't even compare to his size, and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I giggled as he continued. Finally he pulled out a long white box that read "Magic Wand" in blue across the side. He looked at it turning it over before he finally looked at me.