NINETEEN

"A WATER PARK?!" I screamed in excitement as we pulled in.

He laughed. "Yep."

"AHHH I FREAKING LOVE WATER PARKS!!"

He continued to laugh at me parking the car. I couldn't help but bounce a bit in excitement. When Tae turned the car off he unbuckled his seatbelt and turned towards me pulling my face into his. He kissed me hard but quick with a hint of lust.

"Stop bouncing...your perfect tits are only being held up by a skimpy bikini and I won't be able to stop myself if you do that while you're wet."

"It's not that skimpy. My entire ass is covered and the top is secure." I replied as he held my face.

"Yeah...and the part of the bottoms that hold the front to the back is only 3 strips of fabric."

"Still...secure nonetheless." I replied rubbing my nose on his.

"Don't tempt me." He said in a low tone.

"Fine...no bouncing..." I said.

He kissed me on my nose letting me go. "Good girl."

We made our way to the clubhouse and got our wrist bands. The entire time we were at the water park we laughed. We had, amazing fun, and we were making memories. This was our first date as a genuine couple and it was perfect. We ate hotdogs, took funny pictures, and got wet....VERY wet. We were on a huge slide when I felt...strange. I turned around but no one was behind us.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing...I just got a weird feeling." I said looking around but seeing no one.

"Did you see something?"

"I just...felt like someone was watching us..."

"No one's here babe, it is a bit chilly though. Let's ride this last one and go back to the hotel."

I turned back towards him with a smile. "Perfect, then I can show you my surprised." I said wiggling my eyes at him.

"Oooooo, I can't wait."

Tae went first as he slid down the very long slide. Before I stepped in to take my turn I looked around me again. I grew out of my paranoia but I couldn't shake the familiar feeling. I decided to ignore it and take my turn going down the slide. It was so fun! When I finally made it to the bottom Taehyung was waiting for me with the boxy smile of his that I came to adore. He caught me up in his arms twirling around and landing on his butt laughing with me.

"Oh my gosh, today has been so fun!" I said to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I've had a great day with you, baby." He said and kissed me square on the lips. "I'm glad you are having so much fun."

"I've never felt this way before...I've never had fun the way I have fun with you."

"I feel the same way." He smiled. He got up with me in his arms. After he gave me one last kiss he set me down on my feet. "Now, as much as I love seeing you in a bikini...and wet...I'm very interested in knowing what this surprised is you have."

I smirked at him. "Well you'll have to be patient." I said. "I will need to shower and get ready, ON MY OWN...can you be patient enough for that?" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

He held on to my arms ghosting his lips over mine. "I think I can handle holding off while you get...prepared..." he licked my bottom lip then bit it softly. "I love surprises..." he whispered before letting me go.

I giggled and turned to walk towards the locker we rented and he slapped my ass as he came up from behind me. I yelped a bit turning towards him as he held an innocent facial expression. I rolled my eyes as we continued our way towards the locker. Once we were there I got that same feeling of being watched come over me. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I turned around to see just a few people walking around. One person in particular was walking directly away from us with a hood over their head. I started to breath heavily as the memories came swarming back.