Epilogue

"Eomma! Lookie!!"

A very short little boy came running to me. His smile was boxy and spread across his face, just as his dad's does. When he reached me, he lifted up a butterfly that he had caught.

"Jeabum-ah, it's so pretty." I said as I was amazed that a 6 year old could actually catch one of those things. "How did you catch it?"

"I was really slow. And he crawled on my hand. I want to give it to Noona." He said with a big smile.

"Ohhh...I think Noona would love it. But if you give it to Noona...he will die."

His smile disappeared and his eyes fell to the crawling blue monarch that was still comfortable in his little hands.

"I don't want you to die." He whispered to it.

"How about this...I'll take a picture. So when we got to Noona's house, you can show her that you caught him for her."

"Okay." He said with another smile. I took my phone out of my pocket and took one photo of his beautiful smile with the butterfly, then another one close up in his palms. I turned the phone  around so he could see and he smiled even bigger. "Do you think Noona will think he's pretty?"

"I do." I smiled as he ran to a nearby bench to let the butterfly down. It took him a minute, he said his goodbyes and ran back to me. "Okay are you ready to go? I think uncle Joonie is ready for a Sonic rematch."

"I will crush him!" he growled out flexing his arms and grunting dramatically. He ran ahead of me which was fine. We were in a small subdivision, four houses back to back. Jin and Namjoons, Hoseoks and Jungkooks, Yoongi and Jimin's, and Tae and mine. I was almost up to Jin and Namjoon's door when I saw it open instead.

"NOONA!" Jaebum shouted running into Jamie's open arms.

"Hey Jae!" she greated him hugging him as he reached her. She saw me walk up and she smied. "Hi eonni!"

"Hey there beautiful."

"Oh...Eomma! Show Noona the picture."

I pulled out my phone showing Jamie the butterfly he caught as he babbled on about how he caught him for her and how he wished he could have brought it to her. It was adorable. Suddenly another voice came out, making me smile.

"Is that my future son-in-law I hear?!"

"Dad!" Jamie scolded as she let go of the hug.

"Hi hyung." Jaebum said waiving.

"Well come on in...all of you." He smiled. I nodded and came in leaning up against the door. "Ready for your vacation?"

"Yes." I said making my eyes big and drawing my s's. "I cant wait." I laughed.

"Why is Uncle Yooni and Jimi going?" Jaebum asked.

Jin smired and looked up. "They normally like vacationing together." He said and winked at me.

I gave him a dirtly look and he just laughed.

"Jae...you wanna go play down stairs?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah!" he shouted.

Jamie grabbed his hand and they ran down stairs. I dropped his bag down on the ground and looked up to jin. "Shut up." I said as I saw his grin widen.

"I didn't say anything."

"I know what you are thinking."

He shrugged and stepped over taking Jaebum's bag from the door. "Don't worry...this week will be the best, my future son-in-law is going to have a lot of fun."