TWENTYFIVE

I laid there next to Taehyung breathing heavily. The last two hours, Taehyung spent his time 'proving he owned me.' I couldn't help but smile as our sweaty bodies laid next to each other radiating the same temperature of heat between us, his hand interlaced with mine. Then, a thought popped in my head.

"Tae."

"Hmmm?"

"Do you remember our first day date?"

"My first pedicure right?"

"Yea." I giggled. "Do you remember what you said?"

He turned towards me with a confused look. "About what?"

"About you not having a color on your toes." I replied with a knowing grin.

For a moment, he furrowed his eyebrows trying to remember, then his eyes went wide and he groaned putting his hands up over his face.

"Seriously?" he asked in a whiny tone.

I giggled. "Are you a man of your word?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He dropped his hands looking at me again. He made a face and spoke. "Yeah....yeah I am." And he sighed heavily.

"YES!" I shouted leaping out of bed. Which was a bad idea because I immediately felt pain between my legs and laid back down.

Tae laughed leaning over my face. "Sore?" he asked with a cocky smirk.

"Ya know...just for that smirk, I'm choosing a neon pink as your new color." I said sternly to him.

He just laughed and placed a firm kiss on my lips which quickly turned deep and heated.

"Tae!" I whined as he started down my neck.

"What?" he breathed against my skin.

"I'm sore..." I said taking his face in my hands stopping his kisses. "Give me a break?"

"Maybe I'll give you a break from my dick...but my mouth doesn't make you sore." He said in a low dark voice.

He started to climb over me from upside down trailing kisses from my check to my stomach eventually making his way to my still wet center. He moved so he was laying on my side, with his hands gripping my hips and his lips hovering above my now throbbing clit.

"Why do you love this so much?" I asked before he could start.

"Well...to start with *kiss* you taste better than any woman I've ever been with. *kiss* Second...I love hearing you when I do this...it gets me rock hard...*kiss*...and lastly, you're my girlfriend...*kiss*...it's my responsibility to make sure you know how loved and appreciated you are... *kiss* ...and I love knowing your pleasure is because of what I'm doing to you...*kiss*." Between each thought he placed a kiss somewhere either on my legs, stomach, or directly on my womanhood. He dipped his tongue into me again sending me on a whirlwind of bliss. It didn't take long for him to get me to climax since my senses were heightened due the several other orgasms I experienced within the last several hours.

Once I had finally pried him off of me, we showered (as innocently as possible) and spent the rest of then night together curled up watching a movie.

  —-

The next few weeks went smoothly. Tae was able to knock out 8 hours of work in 6 so he was always done by 2pm took a nap, then spent the rest of the day with me. I spent those hours reading, painting, online shopping, or taking long baths. But I started to get restless.

It wasn't that I didn't like my apartment, or that I didn't get sunlight; in fact I had a huge balcony that faced the east side and always got natural sunlight in my apartment. It was more...I felt like I was hiding. That my apartment was slowly becoming a jail cell. One day around noon I walked into Tae's office with some lunch for him.