TWELVE

I was in my closet wearing nothing but the boy-shorts I promised Tae I would wear. I was trying to find a tank top but then something caught my eye. In my laundry basket was the sweatshirt that Tae left here the first night he spent with me. I grabbed it and threw it on my naked torso. I grabbed a pair of my favorite socks and walked out into the living room.

"Hey!" Tae protested with his eye furrowed. "I thought the deal was panties and a tank top, not my sweatshirt."

I plopped down next to him sitting on my knees and lifted the sweatshirt slightly showing the lace panties I was wearing. "I am wearing the panties...just not the tank top." I smiled to him.

He swallowed. "S-so you're basically naked under my sweatshirt."

I nodded coming closer to him. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "That way, next time you wear it all you can smell is me."

He chuckled slightly and whispered back. "What happens if you get too hot?"

He grabbed hold of my hips and pulled me towards him causing my legs to circle around his hips. "Hmmmmm." I pondered pointing my finger to my chin. "I guess in that case...I'll just have to take it off." I winked at him.

He laughed again and pulled me in for a kiss. It was playful and soft, making the butterflies in my stomach to flutter even more. He kissed me a few times before I had to pull away.

"Do you want to watch the movie or not?"

"Is the alternative making out with you? Because if it's between the movie and those very pink and plumpy lips..." he said as he stared at them. His eyes flicked back up to mine. "...I'd choose the lips." He said kissing me again. I laughed into the kiss and as best as I could I kissed him back. He circled his arms around me pulling into him even tighter as he trailed his kisses down my jaw and to my neck. "This sweatshirt is getting in the way of my kisses, Noona." He said as he tried to go further down towards my collar bone. "I think you should take it off."

I giggled. "Yeah?"

"Oh yeah." He said as his hands started go snake their way under the sweatshirt. He pulled it up and over my head exposing me to him. "Yeah...this was a great idea." He said as he cupped my breasts in his hands kissing my chest right after. "I couldn't do this in the shower...since you wanted to be clean...but now..." He ghosted his lips over my nipple and flicked his tongue out caressing me. I gasped at the sensation, my nipples being extra sensitive. He closed his lips over me and suckled gently causing me to breathe in hard and throw my head back.

His hands made their way to my back holding me in place as he continued his torture on my nipples. My god he could probably get me to cum with just this alone. He let go of my nipple and dragged his tongue across my skin and to my throat. He latched on and sucked hard causing me to gasp out loud.

"Tae!" I moaned.

"Hmmm?"

"You can't....you can't give me a hickey." I said unable to pull away from him.

He traced the spot he was sucking on with his tongue. "And why not?"

"Because my boss comes back on Monday...and I don't....OOOHHhhhh" he sucked extra hard on the sensitive spot on me causing me to break my sentence. "Tae!" I whined. He giggled and leaned up.

"I'm sorry...I won't leave a hickey."

"You promise?"

"I promise." He kissed me on my lips.

It was completely unfair for me to be in just my panties yet he has his shirt on. So I grabbed hold of the hem of his shirt pulling it quickly up and over his head. He looked at me with a bit of surprise but smirked anyway. Before I could say anything I pressed my finger to his lips. Then I lifted his chin up and to the side exposing his neck to me. I leaned over and gave him slow open mouth kisses until I heard him moan lightly. I kissed up his neck until I made it to his ear kissing right behind it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him to me tight. He returned the hug and took in a deep breath.