TEN

It had been a week since Taehyung had suggested a date.

It had been a week since he kissed me deeply...and hard.

It had been a week since his mouth was on me.

It had been a week since I had an orgasm.

We would text back and forth often throughout the day. He was always so flirty and always so insistent on us seeing each other again. There had been a few times he had knocked on my door but I was too scared to answer it. I wanted nothing more than to date him...to kiss him...to put my mouth on him...but the age difference...what would happen when he realizes he could get anyone he wanted? I was so afraid to get attached to him...I was already feeling things for him so if they got any stronger, I would surely get my heart broken.

Of course I didn't think he would do that on purpose. He wasn't cruel. But I couldn't believe him...I couldn't believe he wanted more. That he wanted something serious and not just fun.

I was pulling out my keys to unlock my front door when I heard my neighbors opening theirs. I turned and saw Jimin and Taehyung walking out and I scurried to open my door. As fate would have it, before I could actually unlock my door, I dropped my keys. I bent to pick them up and by the time I stood straight again Taehyung was next to me.

"YAH!" I shouted clutching my chest. "Tae, you scared the shit out of me."

He looked at me with an expression of annoyance. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"I...I um...I'm not avoiding you." I said finally getting my key in the lock

"Liar." He said.

I turned to face him and his face was stern and...disappointed.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Um...s-sure." I said stepping inside and opening the door to him.

He shoved through the door and slammed it shut behind him walking towards my kitchen counter.

"You know, I feel really used right now." He said cortly.

"Why?"

"Seriously?" I could see him starting to get angry. "We sleep in your bed together twice, we laugh and talk and flirt. We watch scary movies, and I even went down on you." I could see him start to get nervous as he continued to speak. "And then I'm even more honest with you when I tell you I don't want you to be just some girl I hook up with; That I actually am starting to like you and I want to take you on dates." He started pacing at this point not even looking at me. "And what do you do? You avoid me...sure you answer my texts but I don't like having friendships or relationships solely through my phone. You refuse to see me in person, and you don't answer your door when I knock." He stopped and looked at me. "What did I do to upset you?"

"Y-you didn't do anything Tae..."

He cut me off. "Then what is it?" His stare was intense and demanding, I couldn't look away, but I also couldn't speak. I was so caught off by his behavior...not that he didn't deserve to feel that way...I was just surprised that he did. I was surprised that he felt so strongly that my actions actually upset him. I stood there looking into his eyes. They were full of hurt and confusion...I felt horrible knowing I was the reason for it. He looked away finally and stalked over to my door.

"No, Tae, wait!" I yelled running after him.

I was able to take hold of his arm and he turned around. "What?" he asked in a cold voice.

I decided to take a chance. He wouldn't be acting this way if he didn't really have feelings for me....right? I grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him to meet my lips. At first he didn't respond...He didn't even move...I think because of shock. I moved my lips slowly across his as softly as I could. After a few moments I felt him move his lips in return molding them perfectly to mine. He wraped one arm around my waist and the other one behind my neck pulling me even closer to him. I moved my hands from his face and wrapped them around his neck pulling him back. The kiss wasn't rushed, it wasn't lustful. It was passionate and loving.