TWENTY

The next morning I woke up with a smile. I didn't move though. I could feel Taehyung wrapped behind me and his light breathing on my neck. His chest fell up and down and I tightened my trip on his arms. I took a deep breath and tried to fall back asleep.

"Afraid I'm gunna float away?"

I giggled. "No, just making sure you don't."

He chuckled and tightened his grip on me in return burying his nose into my neck. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "You always smell so good...I love it."

I smiled to myself. He always said things that made me smile like an idiot. We laid there peacefully until a loud ringing echoed through the room.

We both groaned. "Baby, that's your ringtone."

He let go of me and I scooted to the side of the king size bed grabbing my phone. "It's Jimin."

"Ignore him."

"I can't do that." I scoffed at him.

"Why?"

"Because if I don't answer he would come down here looking for me..."

"You make a good point."

I giggled and rolled my eyes answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Did he like it?"

"Well good morning to you too, Jiminie." I laughed. "And yes...very much so."

"I KNEW IT!...HEY YOONGI HYUNG...TAE LIKED IT."

Distantly I heard Yoongi reply. "No shit he liked it, Jimin."

"Sooooooo Noona..."

"What?"

"Did uh...did you guys...talk about...anything? You know...about...you guys?"

I looked over at Taehyung who was looking at me with a confused expression.

"What exactly could we have talked about, Jimin?"

I watched Tae's eyes go wide and he quickly crawled to me attempting to grab my phone. I was faster. I quickly stood up and made my way to the bathroom as he chased after me. I was able to get the door closed and locked before I heard Jimin.

"Well...I mean...did he ask you anything?"

"BABE, HANG UP THE PHONE!" Tae yelled from outside the door.

"He may have." I replied to Jimin. "What do you know?"

Again I heard Yoongi in the background. "Did he ask her out or not?"

"SHHHHH Hyung, she can hear you!"

"You knew he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend?"

"DAMN IT, JIMIN!" I heard Tae yell again. He pounded on the door a few more times. "BABY, PLEASE STOP TALKING TO HIM!"

"Jimin...how long has Tae been planning this?"

"Ummm....well I...."

"PARK JIMIN, you tell me this instant or I will hide Bex from you!"

"He wanted to about a month ago but we all told him it was too soon so he waiting until the timing was right so he planned this big adventurous weekend as a romantic notion to ask you to be his girlfriend." He said in one fast breath.

I froze. He had felt this way for a month? I looked towards the bathroom door standing up to unlock it. As I opened the door I saw a very nervous looking Taehyug standing there breathing slightly heavier than normal.