THIRTYONE

5 Weeks Later

I honestly can't believe it worked...

I have not heard from Parker in over 3 weeks.

Jungkook's plan to trick him in to thinking I moved out of my apartment and moved across the country....actually fucking worked. No pictures have been posted on our door, no phone calls had been made to the office. Nothing. No notes on my car...granted I DID get a new one. I was leasing my Toyota Camry but decided a Kia Soul was more my style. It was obnoxiously blue. That royal blue color you see around occasionally...I love it. Not that Tae...or any of my other "roommates" thought it was a good idea that I go anywhere yet.

"It's a 2 month thing." Jimin would say.

The boys decided that if 8 weeks passed with no signed of Parker they would agree to "allow" me to go out. Not that I HAD to listen to them...but I kind of agreed. It just felt safer to wait long enough to be SURE that Parker was gone searching for me states away.

As I was sitting on the couch, lights off, alone, I decided to watch another scary movie. Namjoon and Jin were in their room and Tae was with Hoseok and Jungkook going over routines for the new auditions. Jimin and Yoongi were....well....you can imagine what they were doing. It's why I'm downstairs in the living room instead of in my bedroom on my VERY comfortable King size bed. Hearing them have sex was a constant thing in this household. Eventually it turned into one of those things where Taehyung took it as a direct challenge from Yoongi to see if he can get me to scream louder than Jimin. Needless to say...we are basically tied at this point.

Speaking of tied up...Tae NEVER brought back up his fantasy of tying me up while fucking me. I have been thinking about it for weeks now and I don't want to be the one to bring it up. It was a lot for him to ask me to begin with and I didn't want to take that away from him. I want him to come to me on his own....however...I have taken the initiative to be prepared for when he does. I learned from a very nice lady at the sex shop that I prefer rope to leather straps. I bought enough rope to hog tie 5 people. It was enough to secure both of my wrist and both of my ankles.

I've had these...and an easy tear away piece of lingerie for almost 3 weeks now...and I was getting antsy.

Sure. The sex between Tae and I has never faulted from amazing. But I KNOW he wanted to do this...and I KNOW he would love the lingerie I got.

I bought it because I'm saving the pink set Jimin picked out for our foursome.

Never...in my life...did I ever think that I would be going through the thought process of what I wanted to wear during a foursome...and a foursome with three very good looking men, one who happens to be my boyfriend. The pink lace is perfect though. It allows the onlooker to see everything and it has garter straps at the bottom. I bought matching pink thigh highs to go with it. The boys will be excited when they see it all.

Suddenly I heard movement from up the stairs and Jimin walked down. His hair was all disheveled, he was limping slightly, his lips were swollen, and all he was wearing was a baggy pair of sweat pants. He reached the living room turning towards the kitchen.

"Hey, Noona."

"Hey there Jiminie. How you feeling?"

"I think Yoongi has been extra insatiably lately...I think we need to figure out this foursome."

I laughed. "So he can take his built up stamina out on me? No thanks...I've got Tae for that."

He stopped and turned to me. "You don't want to do it anymore?"

"No, that's not what I meant." I said turning to him. "I still want to."

"Oh good...because after what Tae has said...both Yoongi and I want a taste of your sweet pussy." He said winking at me.