FOURTYFIVE

Six Months Later

Nerve-wracking.

That's what it was.

To sit here in the living room with Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok, waiting to hear, was absolutely and undoubtedly nerve-wracking.

This had been the third time we have done this. The third time  time we all hoped for the best, and the third time that we have all gathered into our giant living-room waiting for our boys to come home.

Namjoon and Jin had eloped a few months ago. Jin, despite what some people might think, didn't want a big fancy wedding, and neither did Namjoon. They had been together longer than any of the rest of us and simply wanted to have rings on each other's fingers to be labeled as husbands.

Only now they wanted a different label.

Father's.

Immediately after they got back from their 2 week vacation (where they eloped) they put in a file for an adoption agency.  Twice did an expected mother pick them to adopt their child. The first time they didn't even make it out of the hospital. The mother saw her little boy in her arms and couldn't let go. The second time was a little harder, both Jin and Namjoon held the baby girl slowly falling in love when the mom busted in to tears just before she signed the paperwork. She couldn't go through with hit.

Each heartbreak affected us all. Each tear we saw fall from our boy's eyes broke our hearts a little more. Which is why we were all sitting here now. We weren't excited. We were nervous.

No one said anything really. A few kisses were exchanged between couples and we were all cuddled up together. But we didn't speak. I think we were afraid to.

Suddenly Jungkook picked up his phone and dialed Jin for the forth time trying to get an update but he didn't pick up. Yoongi then tried Namjoon but again, no answer. We started to get even more nervous that something didn't go right.

7 am came around and it had been 3 hours officially since they had left for the hospital. They had woken the whole house up to let us know that our little niece or nephew could possibly be here today and none of us were in the mood to continue to sleep. Not even Yoongi and that is really saying something.

Finally the silence was broken as Jungkook's phone began to ring.

"Hyung?" he answered. It was silent again as the rest of us listened as closely as possible to Jungkook as he starting talking to his older brother. "A-are you still at the hospital? How is everything gong?....right...yeah we are all here...do you need help?...okay...yeah okay sure...yeah...yeah I'll let them know."

My heart sank as he hung up the phone and looked down at it. My chest started to tighten and i reached up to take hold of my face trying to pressures the tears that were about to fall. That did NOT sound like a good phone call. But then again...

"Uh...Noona?" I heard Jungkook say.

I look up and his blank expression turned into a smile. "What?" I blubbered out.

"Jin - Hyung and Namjoon want you and Yoongi to go downstairs before they come back in here."

The smile on his face told me he knew something, but I didn't hesitate to stand to my feet quickly grabbing Yoongi's hand and dragging him with me. As we made our way to our front foyer I watched as Jin held the smallest...cutest little baby girl I had ever seen. Her hair was jet black, her cheeks were big and puffy, and her eyes were a warm chocolate brown that reminded me of Jimin's in a way. When I looked up to Jin and Namjoon they couldn't contain their smiles.

"Noona...Yoongi...meet Kim Jamie....our daughter."

I covered my mouth with both hands as tears ran down my face. Finally! Yoongi came closer to Jin lightly stroking the little girl's arm.

"She's absolutely beautiful you guys." He cooed as he continued to play with her. "I already love her."

I laughed a bit as Namjoon started to tear up in his happiness. I stepped forward as well to get a better look at our little Jamie. I didn't say much but then a thought crossed my mind.

"Why did you want us to come down before the rest got to meet her?"

"Well," Jin started. "Joonie I think you should do this."

Namjoon gave a good nod and turned to Yoongi. "Jin and I have been talking about the details of this moment since we put in our application for adoption. One of the things we needed to make a mutual decision on was who to put down as God Father." Yoongi looked up at him for the first time since he laid his eyes on Jamie and furrowed his eyes together.

"What?"

"We thought long and hard...and man you have been my longest and closest friend. We produce music together, we struggled together, and you were the first person I came out to, and you didn't even hesitate to accept it. I love our entire family but you, Yoongi...you are my best friend. I want to ask you if you will be Jamie's God Father."

I watched Yoongi swallow hard as he looked back down to Jamie. Jin had shifted her and made to give her to Yoongi. Yoongi took her from his arms with grace and cradled her in his own. I saw tears start to run down his face as he let out a small crying laugh. He looked back to Namjoon and nodded. "Hell yeah I will." Gently he placed a kiss on the top of Jamie's forehead and gave a side hug to both Namjoon and Jin. "Thank you. I can't wait to be the one who teaches her how to cuss and kick ass." He continued as he gently caressed her cheek with his finger. We all laughed at that comment and I had kept quiet long enough.

"I am so happy for you guys." I squealed as I clapped my hands jumping up and down a little. "I was so worried for you...but she is perfect...nothing less than perfect." I said looking over Yoongi's shoulder.

"Noona, I have something to ask you too." Namjoon said. I looked up to him and his eyes were warm and his smile was bright. His dimples showing more than usual. "When we heard that we were getting a baby girl the first time...I was in a bit of a panic...I knew I would love her but that doesn't mean i know how to teach her how to be a woman. After a long conversation with Jin I realized it's just like how a mom can teach a boy how to be a man. Its teaching them to be a good PERSON that matters and the rest will fall into place. With that said, now that we have little Jamie in our family, we still want her to have a strong female role-model in her life, and I can think of no better person than you."

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped a bit. But he continued.

"We were just going to ask Yoongi to be God Father originally, but now that we have you in our lives, and you are an amazing woman and person, we were wondering if you wanted to be her God Mother?"

Yoongi looked over to me with his big gummy smile. I felt as if love had filled my soul and I couldn't help but to smile.

"Of course I will!" I said a bit too loudly as Jamie stirred in Yoongi's arms. He handed her to me and as delicately as possible and rocked her in my arms. I finally got a good look at her and though it made absolutely no sense I couldn't help myself. "Jin...she looks like you."

"Doesn't she?!" Namjoon exclaimed. "Jin think's I'm crazy but she has his looks, I swear it!"

We all laughed a bit at Namjoons excitement. But it was Yoongi who spoke next.

"I think there are five uncles inside that are slowly dying to meet her."

"Noona." Jin said as he reached out for his daughter. We walked inside together making it to the large living-room. One by one the boys met the little girl that would change our lives forever. Yoongi came up behind me and slapped me on the back lightly.

"We are going to get to do all the fun stuff you know that right?"

I giggled and nodded looking around to the people i love, and I couldn't be any happier.

...or so I thought.