TWENTYNINE

"You guys should seriously go...like honestly, you guys need some get away time and this is the PERFECT TIME!!"

"Yeah! And what better way to spend alone time with three other couples?" Namjoon replied sarcastically.

"Joon!" Jin scolded.

I laughed. "I really want to go...but if he were to follow me...follow us...you'd all be –"

"You really think he could take all of us at once?" Yoongi said from behind me.

I scoffed. "No. I just think he would learn your habits and stalk you like he does me and Tae." I said with a sigh.

"And the police have nothing on him?" Hobi asked. "Nothing at all?"

"We gave them all the texts, all the pictures he left on her door, everything. We even changed her number...and they found that the number he was texting her from was a clone phone. If he wasn't such a creepy dude I'd give him props for his ninja skills....OW!"

Jimin had just hit him on the back of his head, and I giggled watching Tae give him a dirty look while rubbing the spot that he hit.

"Actually...I have a really good idea." Jungkook said sitting next to Hobi. "Why don't you move out?"

"Thanks Kook." Tae said sarcastically.

"No, I mean move out of your apartment. You can move in with us. We have more than enough room, Tae still has a room here, it will make rent cheaper for all of us, and Bex is here."

I didn't want to have this conversation in front of all of the boys. Taehyung had suggested this a while ago and to be honest it was tempting.

"And have him harassing you guys or your front door? No. Not a good idea."

"There is strength in numbers love." Jimin said winking at me.

"You guys..."

"No...Noona, come on. We have gotten so close over these past few months...we love you. We want you to be happy, we want Taehyung to be happy. And neither of you are going to be completely happy looking over your shoulder's all the time." Jimin argued. "Please...you wouldn't be a nuisance what so ever, in fact it would be fun having you both here." He finished with a smile.

As I looked around the room and each one of the boys had huge hopeful grins from ear to ear looking straight at me. I turned to Taehyung and his grin was smug and knowing. He knew I couldn't say no to ALL 7 of them.

I turned back to the now very quiet group of people in front of me. I sighed loudly and dramatically. "Fine."

And just like the first day I met them, they charged at me with smiles and laughter embracing me in a very large group hug. I couldn't stop myself from laughing as they piled on me one by one trying to get to me in a hug.

"Okay! Okay!" I shouted.

"You're going to squish her, pabos!" Tae shouted trying to pull them off of me.

I couldn't stop my fit of laughter as Jimin clung to me for dear life and Yoongi roll his eyes trying to get his hands off of me. Finally they all got off of me and I was breathing deep trying to gain my breath from the laughter. Once I calmed down a thought came to mind.

"So how would you suppose we do this Kooks? I cant exactly just leave he'll know where I've gone."

"That's the best part." He said with his bunny smile sitting on Hobi's lap. "You are going to move ALMOST all your stuff out. The boys and I will move your clothes and all your important personal items and set up Tae's room for you guys. Then we can pack a bunch of empty boxes, load all your furniture, since you won't need it anyway, get a big ol moving truck and literally DRIVE across the country. He will think that you are running. We can drop off all the stuff you don't want at homeless shelters across the country and then we can fly back. It would be way too much for him to follow and he would have to sleep, and since there are so many of us we wouldn't have to stop to sleep. Not only that..." he continued. "...it would look like we ALL moved out. Because we are all going."

We all took a moment of silence to appreciate Jungkook's slight brilliance.

"God I love you." Hobi said before pressing his lips so hard against Jungkook's, that he knocked them both over.

I heard Taehyung chuckle from beside me. When I turned to him he placed a kiss on my lips. "I told you."

"Wait what?" Jin asked.

"I suggested her moving in with us when this all first started...she said no."

"Why?"

"For all the reasons I just said." I interjected.

"We should have had this intervention a long time ago." Jin said squinting his eyes at me. "You are a difficult woman."

"All you have to do is get between her legs and she becomes quite agreeable!"

"TAE!!" I yelled smacking his arm slightly.

"What?!" he chuckled.

"Why would you say that?!"

"Don't worry Noona, it's nothing we haven't already heard." Yoongi said winking at me and biting his lip.

I blushed a little at his flirty actions and winked back at him with fake confidence. He leaned forward giving me a dark glare and I wouldn't look away from him.

"Babe...not now." Jimin whispered to him. Yoongi gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned back to me with the same dark glare. I shook it off a bit and stood up to go see Bex. I walked to Jimin and Yoongi's room where her favorite scratch post was to see her sleeping on top of it. I leaned against the wall petting her and giving her light kisses.

I'm not sure if it was because of the conversation we had, or the fact that there was a plan in action, but I was SO excited for there to potentially be an option for this mess. That maybe I wouldn't be stuck here all the time caged like an animal. And I do love all those boys. Maybe this is a good thing. I heard a light knock at the door to turn to see Yoongi leaning on the door frame.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine...just thinking." I replied.

"What about?"

"Everything."

"That's a lot of stuff."

"Yeah..."

"You know how excited everyone is to have you and Tae here right?"

"Yeah?"

He laughed. "Yeah...Jimin and I especially." 

"Why?"

"I think you better talk to Taehyung about it....but Jimin and I wanted to...well...have some fun." He said stepping closer into the room. "But only if you and Taehyung want to join...no pressure."

"Fun...as in?"

"As in I think you should ask Tae, because he clearly hasn't said anything yet."

"Yet?"

"Yet."

He walked over to me put his hand on my head and kissed my temple. He looked at me with a smile and walked back out of the room. What the actual fuck? I'm not stupid.

"JIMIIIIIIIIIIIN!" I shouted.

Next thing I knew I could hear someone running up the stairs and then saw a huffing Jimin at the door.

"What is it? What's wrong?" he asked out of breath.

"What exactly has Taehyung 'clearly not talked to me about yet?'"

His facial expression went from worried and red, to panicy and white. I watched him swallow hard as he slowly stepped into his room and closing the door.

"Well....we asked Tae what his opinion would be...ummm on a...on..."

"Spit it out Chim!"

"On a foursome."