FOURTYFOUR

It was passed midnight when we all stumbled back into our house. Yoongi and Jimin took the Red Eye to their honeymoon destination which left the 6 of us plopped on the couches exauhsted from the day.

"Holy crap...I'm so tired..."

"Me too...but damn, Noona. You sure can dance."

"Thank's Kookie." I smiled.

Taehyung grabbed hold of me and pulled my back into his chest. Kissing me below my ear he started whispering. "Noona...I'm not that tired ya know..."

I started to squirm under his touch but Tae's teasing was interrupted when Hobi started to clear his throat. We looked up to see Hobi standing up and pulling Jungkook up with him.

"I have something I want to say." He started. "but I want everyone to hear it okay?"

Jungkook gave him a very strange look but nodded none the less.

Hobi took a deep breath before he started. "Today has been a true day filled with love and during it all, all I could think about is you. You are everything to me and always have been." He glanced over to Jin with a nervous look, and Jin smiled nodding once. "I don't want to drag this out too much." He took hold of Jungkooks hand as he knelt down and pulled out an onyx ring bad from his pocket. "I love you so much and all I want is to make you happy, and I would like to make you happy as your husband." At this point Jungkook had slapped his free hand over his mouth suppressing a few sobs. "So Kookie...please...will you marry me?"

I was in shock. I never would have guessed that this day would end with a proposal. Jungkook was shaking a bit and couldn't form words as he continued to cry happy tears. He nodded vigorously and Hobi jumped up to meet him with a heated kiss to his wet lips. Once they pulled away Jungkook had calmed down enough to finally form words.

"I love you so much, baby."

The rest of us cheered as Jungkook let out a few laughs as Hoseok places the ring on his finger. He looked over to Jin. "Did you know?"

Jin nodded. "I've known for a while actually."

"I asked him for his blessing."

Jungkook looked back to Hobi and bit his lip seductively. "I think it's bed time, babe."

Hobi wasted no time in scooping Jungkook up by his waist. Kookie then wrapped his legs around Hoseok torso. They locked lips in another heated kiss as Hobi walked them both to their bedrooms slamming the door behind them; not even bothering to say goodnight to the rest of us.

I looked over at Namjoon and Jin. "Well...that was unexpected."

He nodded his head and looked at Jin. "I'm surprised you never said anything."

Jin rolled his eyes. "Joonie...my love..." he said as he squeezed his cheeks together and kissing his fish lips. "You can't keep a secret." He whispered kissing him again.

"I can too!" he whined causing me to laugh.

"Oh yeah?" Jin challenged. "Then how did Yoongi find out that it was Kookie who broke his laptop mouse?"

Namjoon's eyes went wide and he didn't say anything. He looked at me for help but I shrugged my shoulders in response. Jin rolled his eyes taking Namjoon by the hand. "Come on, bed time."

As they entered their room I turned to towards Tae to see his eyes a bit furrowed as if he was deep in thought.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his face. He turned towards me and leaned into my hand.