FOUR

I woke up with a jerk, feeling someone jumping out of the bed. I was groggy but remembered that Tae stayed the night. What is he doing? I turned over and saw the top of his fluffy messy hair as he was sitting on the floor, one of the blankets half draped over him.

"Tae?" I grumbled. "Are you okay?" I said a little clearer.

"Umm...yeah...I uhhh, just need to go to the bathroom."

"Why are you on the floor?" I mumbled turning back around laying my head on my pillow. I peaked my eyes open and saw that it was 4:13 am. "Tae, it's 4 in the morning...go to the bathroom then come back to sleep." I closed my eyes one more time.

I heard him scurry to his feet and make his way quickly to my conjoined bathroom. I didn't have the energy to look after him but I heard the shower start. What? He's taking a shower?...I really don't care but that's kinda weird.

"Towels are in the closet next to the shower!" I shouted to him. He sent back a muffled thank you and I relaxed back into the bed. After a while I heard the shower turn off and felt him climb back on to the bed behind me...but his back was facing me.

"You don't want to cuddle anymore?" I asked quietly.

"No...I uh...didn't want to wake you again." He said with a bit of a shake to his voice.

"I'm still awake so you can't wake me again, come on...this is a sleep over after all...or do I need to start a pillow fight with you?"

"No, no!" he said turning back towards me. "I will cuddle you." He pulled himself against my back and his skin was freezing. I shuddered a bit and my body shook slightly at the contact.

"Damn Tae...your skin is freezing." I said while rubbing on his arm.

"Y-yeah...when I got in the shower I made the water cold."

"Why?" I mumbled about ready to fall back asleep.

"I uh...I like cold showers?" then I heard him slap himself on the forehead causing me to giggle.

"Whatever you say man...I'll warm you up." I snuggled my body into his chest. His arm fit perfectly under my neck and I laced my fingers with his and his other arm was wrapped around my rib cage, and I laid my hand on top of his. "Better?"

"Mhmm." I felt him breath heavy but I was so tired I didn't give it much thought. Slowly I felt him relax and he fell asleep before I did.

The next morning I woke up before Tae did. He is so adorable in his sleep. His full lips were slightly parted, his hair all a mess, and the arm that was once wrapped around me was up over his eyes as his chest came up and down from his steady breathing. I walked out of the room closing the door as softly as possible to not wake him up and went into the kitchen. I had the idea to make him breakfast. Friends do that don't they? And good neighbors...it wouldn't be weird.

I had finished with the scrabled eggs and had them warming in a small crock pot, I was on to the bacon and pancakes when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Something smells amazing." I heard Tae say from down the hall.

"Good morning neighbor." I smiled to him. As he rounded the corner of the hallway he stopped and looked at me up and down. "Are you okay, Tae?"

"Um yeah...I just forgot you don't like wearing clothes..." he said softly clearing his throat.

I turned back towards the bacon and chuckled slightly. "I hate wearing clothes to be honest, if I could, I'd walk around naked all the time." He didn't reply so I turned back towards him and he was sitting at my kitchen bar on one of the stools. "Tae?"