FINALE

3 Months Later

Our bed is literally the most comfortable thing in the world...Its my favorite thing in the world...aside from Taehyung. But waking up in my bed, next to Taehyung, with his arms wrapped around me....

Heaven.

Bliss.
Unexplainable happiness.

He woke up before me, and try as he might, he cant help but to wake me up. His large hands ran over my stomach and down my hip to my thigh. He continued to softly caress my skin as I kept my eyes closed hoping to prolong his touches. He chuckled a bit when his hand made it to cup my cheek.

"I know you're awake."

"Just pretend that I'm not." I said with my eyes still closed. "Keep touching me."

He didn't protest. He continued his soft touches but this time he pulled me so I was laying face down on his chest with my face in the crook of his neck. He used the tips of his fingers to lightly draw on my back...something he has learned is one of my favorite things. After a while his hands started to linger lower and lower and eventually he was drawing soft circles on my ass. He moved me again so I was laying flush on top of him and he continued to glid his hands down the backs of my legs.

It was delicate and soft...until it became long and hard.

With the arousal stirring in Taehyung I couldnt help but let out a small chuckled and looked up to him as his hands continued to trace my skin softly.

"You're an animal." I said looking into his eyes.

"I take that as a compliment." he said then gave me a light smack on my bare ass.

"You would." I giggled pushing the hair out of his face. He colored it a very light pink on one side and as ridiculous as it was...it was also sexy as fuck. I leaned forward to kiss him lightly, but the second my lips met his my loins started to stir for him.

To make it even worse Tae was fully hard and ready to go. Before he could get any ideas i made my way quickly down his body leveling my mouth with his cock. I dragged a teasing tongue up the back of it, slow and deliberate. The moan that came out of his mouth satisfied me, and the chills that he gave me with just a moan rocked my world already.

I was wet.

But Tae came first today.

I didn't waste time before I took him in my mouth pushing him to the back of my throat. What I couldn't fit in my mouth, I grabbed hold and twisted softly. I bobbed my head hard not wanting to take the time to really tease him. In no time his fingers were twisted in my hair and he was yanking as i continued to fuck him with my throat.

"Jesus...f-fuck...Noona!" he breathed out. "H-how do you do this ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh" he let out a deep and long groan as I pushed him even further down my throat holding him there. My goal was to get him to cum...but being the stubborn prick he is...he wouldn't let me be the only one having fun. Eventually, needing to come up for air he stopped me and flipped me over.

"I see what you were trying to do." He said then kissed my chest. "That's not how it works baby." he took hold of my hardened nipple into his mouth and god was he skilled. As he sucked on my nipples taking turns between each one, he shoved two fingers into me easily with how slick I was. He pumped fast and with determination in mind...he wanted me to cum. I was almost there when he pulled his hand back. I didn't even have time to whimper out a protest before I felt his tongue hit my clit.

I was done.

I came....i came so hard from the suddenness of his intensity that I felt...weird...that same feeling I had when he was using the toys on me flushed through me and I coated his fingers with my juices.