ELEVEN

The intensity in his eyes almost scared me. Without looking away he grabbed hold of my shoulders pulling me forward and stepping back. Once I was under the water he stopped me and held me still. He grabbed my body wash squeezing it in his palm. He rubbed his hands together to lather the soap and once it was good and sudsy he placed his hands on my shoulders. His touch was gentle and smooth and very thorough. He went from my shoulders down my arm, then he washed my neck down to my chest and over my breasts. A tingle went down my spine as his fingers ran over my nipples. I took a deep breath as he continued down under my breasts and over my stomach.

He stood up straight again getting more soap in his hands and in a small whisper he told me to turn around. I obeyed without hesitation as I was panting from the intimate actions we were sharing. He started on my back of my neck and shoulders going down. I closed my eyes as he continued his work. I was feeling a million different things at this moment; Intimacy, passion, arousal...even...love? The way he touched me was so tender...so soft...as his hands made their way over my ass my heart beat started to race even more. He lingered slightly in that spot but moved down further to my legs washing each of them with care and without rush. He had me lift up my legs so he could get my feet as well. Once he was done he dragged his hands up my legs and stomach until he was standing. He wrapped his arms around me pulled my hair from my neck and placed a gentle kiss there.

"You're all clean, Noona." He whispered

I swallowed thickly and in a shaky breath I thanked him. "T-thank you, Taehyung."

His lips continued down my neck to my shoulder as he held us under the water. Once he reached back up to my ear he nibbled at my ear lobe causing me to shiver in place. I turned around to meet his eye and saw that same smile that always got my heart racing. I grabbed the body wash and poured some in my hands looking at Taehyung.

"I hope you don't mind smelling like raspberries." I said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

He chuckled under his breath. "Not at all."

I mirrored his actions from earlier...starting at his shoulder and down his arms. I worked slowly as I started at his neck and chest taking my time as I worked my way down. I admired how toned he kept himself, sure I had seen him without a shirt before but not quite this close. I traced the lines of his abdominal muscles all the way down to his V. I lathered his hips and once I was done I told him to turn around. He did slowly reaching up and keeping his hands locked on his head. I poured more soap on my palm and started working on his back. His back was even more defined and I tried not to linger my hands too long on him. I finished with his ass and washed each of his legs. I still had some soap on my hands and decided to make a bold move.

I traced the outline of his V from behind and slowly started to reach for his hardened manhood. I gaged his reaction to see if I was going too far but apparently I wasn't because he didn't move to stop me. I could feel his breath become as heavy as mine was and once I grabbed hold of him he pulled his arms down to wrap around my arms. But he still didn't stop me. He was fully hard at this point and now that I had hold of him there was no going back. I stroked him a few times, squeezing slightly to give some pressure. I heard him moan as I started going faster. The soap made him slick in my hand and even though we were under warm water, I saw goosebumps spread across his skin.

I decided to go a step further.

He whined slightly as I let go of him. "Taehyung, turn around." I said speaking low.

He slowly turned, his cock standing thick and tall. I looked down at it then looked back up to his eyes as I got down on my knees.

His eyes went wide as I leveled myself with his dick and grabbed hold again.

"Y-you don't have to do this, Noona..."

"I want to do this." I said as I guided his dick to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked him from the base of his cock to the tip and heard him let out a light moan. I swirled my tongue around his tip before shoving him to the back of my throat. He let out a low deep groan as his hand flew to my head and his other one grabbing hold of the shower wall. I smirked a bit as I realized he was holding himself steady. I fucked the tip of his dick with the back of my throat a few times before I pressed my lips hard to his base and started bobbing my head fast and hard.

I knew I was good at this...so to see his thighs shaking already boosted my ego just a little. He continued to let out deep moans as I reached up to caress his balls. I couldn't fit all of him in my mouth so as one of my hands played with him the other one grabbed what couldn't fit in my mouth and I squeezed.

"OH....FUCK....Noona!" I looked up to see him biting his lip and his head tilted back both hands now holding the sides of the shower to steady himself.

I popped him out of my mouth stroking him a few times with my hands giving kitten licks to his tip and pulling gently on his balls again. This is why I enjoyed giving head so much. To be able to make a man...especially a man like Taehyung, feel this way was a weird sort of empowerment. I put him back in my mouth relaxing my throat to take him as deep as I could and bobbed my head as fast as I could. He got me to cum...and hard. I wanted the same for Tae. As I closed my eyes and grabbed hold of his hips I heard him again.

"FUCK NOONA! If y-you keep g-going like that I-I'm g-gunna...ooohhhhhh." He groaned.

I felt his thighs contract and his stomach tighten while his cock throbbed over and over in my mouth. I knew he was close, and just to push him over the edge, I shoved him down my throat and pulled on his balls slightly again; That's when he came undone.

He made the sexiest noises I had ever heard in my life, and his salty liquid made its way quickly down my throat. I bobbed a few times, but ultimately he was finished. I popped him out of my mouth and stood on my feet facing him wiping off the corners of my mouth. His head was still tilted back and his eyes were still closed as he breathed heavily. I watched him in awe as he slowly came to his senses and he looked at me. He raised his arms wrapping me up in them as he placed his forehead on mine softly.

"That...was thee most...amazing...mind blowing orgasm I think I have ever felt. That was undoubtedly the best head I have ever had in my life." He said with a heavy breath.

I giggled a bit kissing him on his cheek. "Good."

He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss. We made out under the shower until the hot water started to run cold. When we pulled back we were both panting for breath. He ran his fingers through my hair and he smiled.

"Thank you for inviting me to shower with you."

"Thank you for joining me."

"Oh anytime....and I mean...ANY time..." he said winking at me.

I giggled a bit. "Tae, before all the warm water is gone I really need to wash my hair."

He laughed. "Should I leave you to it then?"

His arms still wrapped around me I kissed him softly on the lips. "Just momentarily...I promise I'll be quick."

"Hmmmmm." He tightened his grip on me even more. "Not enough..."

I thought for a moment before an idea came to mind. "How about I wear just panties and a thin tank top to watch our movie?"

He raised an eye brow. "What kind of panties?"

I leaned in closer so that my lips grazed over his as I whispered. "Black...lace...boy-shorts."

Faster than I expected he let go of me stepping out of the shower. I giggled at his behavior and watched him grab a towel from the closet and place a second one on the sink for me.

"I'll be waiting, Noona." He called to me as he left my bathroom.