FIVE

I felt as if the floor was taken from under me. The four of them stared at me in a bit of disbelief when suddenly Jimin started laughing so hard he fell to the ground.

"You...hahaha...you thought...ha...you thought Tae was gay...." He continued to laugh.

Taehyung looked pissed when I looked back to him. "You thought I was gay?"

"Well...all of your roommates are...and you're all paird off...I just....I...."

"You assumed I was gay." He said coldly.

Tears started forming in my eyes as I looked up to him desperately. Not only did I feel horrible about assuming his sexuality, I was so embarrassed by my actions last night. No wonder he would stare, and seemed so uncomfortable with my attire.

"I'm...I'm so sorry Tae...I don't know what to say."

Jimin was still laughing but stood to his feet. He slapped Tae on the shoulder hard. "She thought you were gay. What did you guys do last night?"

I swallowed hard. "We...cuddled, and at one point I may have straddled him."

Jin's eyes went wide. "You what?"

"I was joking around!"

Hoseok looked at Tae. "How was it having her on your lap."

"Fucking amazing dude, just look at her thighs." He said pointing at me.

"Wait, what?" I turned towards Tae. "You're not mad?"

"Hell no!" he said with a smile. "I got to see you in just panties and a tank top. AND I got to spoon you in your bed." He laughed more. "It was a great night for Tae."

My mouth hit the floor at that point. Jimin was still giggling at me, Tae was eyeing me intently, and Jin and Hoseok were smirking at me. I slapped my hand over my face totally embarrassed. With my hand over my eyes I turned on my heel and went back into my apartment. I went to slam the door in their faces, but before it could shut a strong hand stopped it and a foot snuck through the bottom. I looked up to see a serious looking Taehyung staring back at me.

"I am mortified right now." I said looking back down. "Can you just....can you just go?"

"Noona." He said softly. "Can we please speak privately?"

I didn't want to talk to him, but I know I have to if we are going to get passed this and become friends. I opened the door to let him in and he waived to those outside. I closed the door and walked over to the couch crossing my legs and arms. I didn't say anything and Tae walked over to sit across from me. I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I made a complete fool of myself, and probably made him feel bad for assuming something about him. Not that being gay is insulting, but assuming someone is something they are not can be hurtful no matter what.

"Noona are you going to look at me?" he asked in a soft voice.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Are you seriously asking me that?"

He chuckles softly and scoots the foot stool he's sitting on closer to me. "Noona." He said softly as he took my hand off my face. I looked up at him and his eyes were soft and his smile genuine. How is he not upset?

"How are you not mad at me?"

"Because being gay isn't an insult."

"No, I mean how are you not upset with the way I acted yesterday. I made a total fool of myself, wearing only underwear and a tank top in front of you, then straddling you, then making you spoon me...."